What's new

MistEliquid 100ml & 30ml 11-18-24-36mg - 15% off First Order!

Update
Our on site work took a little quicker than expected so ALL orders should be out tomorrow and any orders placed today will be out at the same time! There is only limited stocks on the new flavours and they are going fast, only around 3/5 bottles left in each new flavour/strength so get it whilst it's hot! Any questions just let me know! Happy vaping!!

Freddo how long are orders taking to get out to customers? I placed an order today. The only reason I'm asking is because I'm down to my last 10ml and will be climbing up the walls soon lol. Anyway, my last juice from you tasted great and was well worth the money. Cheers.

Last edited:
Awesomeness, it's arrived. :yahoo: Thanks a lot - great service. Enough to last me a couple of weeks :/

Well, I was really tempted with the blueberry but was worried that it wouldn't be an all-day vape - will give this a whirl soon though. Ended up with the conservative choice of the the plain ol' tobacco flavour. Well chuffed though - chuggin' away on this @ 24mg and life is good :D

Made an order earlier, ordered some of the french pipe eliquid. Was going to order some 5ml samplers but postage put me off so opted for the 30ml. Will try and get time to review it sometime. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow :)

Excellent stuff! Maybe try it in 5ml and see what you think ;)

Hey Freddo - I've just done my first ever dripping right, in a 306. I'm blown away by this liquid, it's totally ticking all the right boxes
35.gif

No to the sample btw - that's going to be my next order
4.gif

Made an order earlier, ordered some of the french pipe eliquid. Was going to order some 5ml samplers but postage put me off so opted for the 30ml. Will try and get time to review it sometime. Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow :)

Would appreciate it if you could put a review on here - I've been tempted by that particular juice as well :)

Back
Top Bottom