What's new

MistEliquid 100ml & 30ml 11-18-24-36mg - 15% off First Order!

Everyone one enjoying their juice?

I posted a review of the original tobacco, which is very nice freddo (the liquid, that is!). I'm starting to wonder if I've upset you though - the order I placed on the 19th hasn't arrived - I've emailed you via your website. :D

So sorry about this mate, got back to your email, check your box! I will search up the review now, very interested to see what you think :D Hope you had a great crimbo. Freddo

Sale on the 30ml bottles at £5.99 will be ending tonight! Make sure you grab a bargain! 15% off first order and free shipping over £40

NEWS: All NEW fruit range on order plus a new 11mg range on all flavours, as well as the current 18, 26 and 36mg strengths to choose from!

Crunchy Apple
Juicy Strawberry
Banana Burst
Tangy Cherry
Lemonade
Cola
Red bull
Mojito

Expected delivery time: 05/02/2013 Can't wait to try em' all out! What do ya think?!

Every new order that comes in i find myself getting high on nic! haha, they usually come in the morning before i've had breakfast which usually isn't a good thing :S !

Full restock of ALL 100ml bottles including a new 11mg range and 5 exciting new flavours now on the way
biggrin.gif
Will update as soon as I have more info
biggrin.gif

Update

NOW IN
1) Full 11mg range in all current 100ml bottles of E Liquid!
2) 5 Exciting NEW fruit and drink flavours in 11-18-24-36mg
- Crunchy Apple
- Succulent Strawberry
- Banana Burst
- Red Cherry
- Fresh Lemonade
- Fizzy Cola
- Mojito Madness
- Red Cow (Red Bull)

Shipping announcement
All orders placed from 16:00GMT 31st January to 5th February will be shipped on the 6th of February due to stock replenishment and on-site work.

All orders placed within this time will receive a FREE surprise in their order!

For any questions please email or call for an answer within 24hours! Happy shopping!

So where are the 100ml bottles at just under £12 please? As per the thread title? All the liquids I can currently see are just under £15 and even with a discount - I cannot see how they would end up at the price you originally quote? If you use the same thread title, which contains a price, shouldn't that price hold for new products under that heading or a new thread be started maybe?

Hi There, Really sorry about this, thought I had changed the title like I have on my other threads, but this forum doesn't allow you to modify the title. I will try get it changed and if that is not possible, you are right, I will start a new thread.

With the 5FOR4 offer each bottle costs £12 INC shipping :)

Thanks Bryan,
Fred

TITLE NOW CHANGED!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom