What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Competition to celebrate UKvapefest

Medusa Juice

Postman
As I am sure you are all aware, this weekend is ukvapefest, unfortunately we were unable to attend but have sent 50 x 30ml bottles of Medusa Juice as a raffle prize for people attending so good luck to the people at ukvapefest and please do let us know if you win!

For those that could not attend this year we are also running a competition for some free e liquid, last weekend we did one on facebook and this weekend we are doing one on Google Plus. On Sunday we will be picking at random, one of our Google Plus followers and all you need to do to enter is follow Medusa Juice on Google Plus here

Good luck everyone!

Thank you Jugg1es, we wanted to give the G+ users a chance at winning something as all competitions these days seem to be on facebook! We are going to try to switch it up a bit and do some on facebook, google and twitter so everyone gets a fair chance :)

Thank you Jugg1es, we wanted to give the G+ users a chance at winning something as all competitions these days seem to be on facebook! We are going to try to switch it up a bit and do some on facebook, google and twitter so everyone gets a fair chance :)

Another G+ user, now following. Thanks. :)

Here is the raffle prize for those of you at ukvapefest!

medusa-juice-e-liquid.jpg

Not allowed to enter comps due to being a Mod, but I won a couple of bottles in the raffle at VF, so thanks for that.

Loving the branding, it certainly stands out from the crowd. Looking forward to giving them a go once they get back to me (went on the train and it was a bit much to carry home).

Not allowed to enter comps due to being a Mod, but I won a couple of bottles in the raffle at VF, so thanks for that.

Loving the branding, it certainly stands out from the crowd. Looking forward to giving them a go once they get back to me (went on the train and it was a bit much to carry home).

Please do let us know what you think of them and if possible would you mind taking some pictures as I am doing a page on the website about ukvapefest and would be good to get some pics of people who won the raffle prizes :)

Back
Top Bottom