What's new

Your Merriest Guide to a Christmas Vape Sale

WotofoOfficial

Postman
Wotofo Christmas Offers
Dec 24, 2018 – Dec 26, 2018 (Beijing Time)

1.Secret Xmas Stocking Snap Deal

2..Custom Engraving Opportunity for Profile RDA

During Sale Period, here’s your option to say something on your Profile.
You can make the Profile an unforgettable gift by adding a personal laser-engraved message within 20 letters on it.
Just leave a message of what you’d like to say on it when checking out, and we’ll take care of the rest.

Get Your Custom Engraved Profile HERE!

3.Holiday Bundles

4.Discounted Vape Gears

5.10% OFF Discount Code

6.Free Gifts & More

7.Spin To Win Game

z3Ph5eD.png

Details in

https://news.wotofo.com/community/your-merriest-guide-to-a-christmas-vape-sale

Shame it'll be 2am before we can access it. Not a hope, beer has started to flow :D.
Merry Xmas to you all :tree plugging::merryxmas1::beerchug

When is a Profile RTA coming out?
Hard to see how they could convert a squonk deck to an RTA. How would you get enough juice to the mesh wick without flooding. The RDA works because your squonking directly into the cotton, how would you do this in a tank? Airflow would be a pain as the mesh works on side airflow, majority of tanks are bottom/top. Stock coil may be an option like the Falcon & Freemax mesh but then it loses the uniqueness so may as well buy one of those.

Hard to see how they could convert a squonk deck to an RTA. How would you get enough juice to the mesh wick without flooding. The RDA works because your squonking directly into the cotton, how would you do this in a tank? Airflow would be a pain as the mesh works on side airflow, majority of tanks are bottom/top. Stock coil may be an option like the Falcon & Freemax mesh but then it loses the uniqueness so may as well buy one of those.
I don't see why you couldn't have the same deck in a RTA with the mesh coil

I don't see why you couldn't have the same deck in a RTA with the mesh coil
It would have to be a similar set up to an Aromamiser with a postless deck to get cross airflow but the juice delivery would still be an issue. Not as simple as chucking a chimney on it and surrounding it with a glass chamber.

It would have to be a similar set up to an Aromamiser with a postless deck to get cross airflow but the juice delivery would still be an issue. Not as simple as chucking a chimney on it and surrounding it with a glass chamber.
An Aromamizer set-up would be excellent. It's the 'clamp' from below that I would like in a RTA to have maximum contact between coil and cotton.

An Aromamizer set-up would be excellent. It's the 'clamp' from below that I would like in a RTA to have maximum contact between coil and cotton.
Still don't see a way around supplying juice quick enough in an RTA set up. The Profile drinks juice like a tramp on white lightning :D. Stock mesh coils have big juice ports & much less cotton & are always in contact with juice but again they're thirsty.

Still don't see a way around supplying juice quick enough in an RTA set up. The Profile drinks juice like a tramp on white lightning :D. Stock mesh coils have big juice ports & much less cotton & are always in contact with juice but again they're thirsty.
I would like to see someone having a go. That deck and coil looks superb, but I can't be arsed with dripping. :D

I would like to see someone having a go. That deck and coil looks superb, but I can't be arsed with dripping. :D
Squonk ftw. On a regulated squonker they're another level. Either that or put your juice in a bottle with a pub optic on, push up & refill :D. There was something similar for use in a car but can't find picture.

Back
Top Bottom