Innokin
What's new

WOTOFO Profile Unity RTA, new rebuildable mesh tank

Premier Ecigs
The tank is underneath the coil on the Ijoy because it's an RDTA. The Profile RDA is a squonker, the Unity isn't as it's an RTA.

The tank is underneath the coil on the Ijoy because it's an RDTA. The Profile RDA is a squonker, the Unity isn't as it's an RTA.

i know the profile rda is a squonker i got 3 of them & my mistake on the unity then.

Vape Green
Good i preordered from Wotofo site so i should get the 3.5 and 5 ml glass. Thanks

Profile Unity RTA has 3 verisons in total.
If you buy from UK store, it equipped with a 2ml PC tube, and will get extra 3.5ml glass tube.
If you locate in other EU countries, we add a detachable tube insides, it is 3.5ml & 5ml in fact.
Our website only sale the 3.5ml & 5ml version, both are glass tube.
Has this gone out to reviewers yet. Would like to hear real users take on this as it's intriguing how you've got around potential wicking issues. Alas I only got to review the Profile & Faris.:(

E-liquids.com
AcmeFog
This could I guess in theory be used for MTL due to airflow control.? And if there were correct mesh available..

Last edited:
I had an email from Wotofo and my Profile Unity RTA is shipping this week. Great news

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom