What's new

Wotofo New Profile RDA- Profile 1.5 RDA

Shame they didn't release all colours the Matt gunmetal and matte black go well with my topside and drone!!! Sure they will follow soon enough
Thx for your advice, buddy
Once we got new colors, We will post it in POTV, no worries.

Shame about the lack of compatibility between the original and the new RDA.

I’m looking forward to reviews on this especially on respect of the deck - specifically are there improvements to the clamps? Also looking forward to hearing about the flavour and design improvements. If it’s half as good as the profile then I’ll be ordering one

Shame about the lack of compatibility between the original and the new RDA.

I’m looking forward to reviews on this especially on respect of the deck - specifically are there improvements to the clamps? Also looking forward to hearing about the flavour and design improvements. If it’s half as good as the profile then I’ll be ordering one
Original mesh can be used but given the bigger surface area of the new mesh, won't be as good. The ceramic block is changed & better/stronger spring used. Bigger juice well in area but cap will need to be on when priming, especially if squonking as juice will come over the sides. Unless you go crazy there's no leaking from the airholes even though they're bigger diameter.

Original mesh can be used but given the bigger surface area of the new mesh, won't be as good. The ceramic block is changed & better/stronger spring used. Bigger juice well in area but cap will need to be on when priming, especially if squonking as juice will come over the sides. Unless you go crazy there's no leaking from the airholes even though they're bigger diameter.

Sounds promising. I leave the cap on for squonking on the current version, it’s really no big deal.

Have they changed the clamps at all? I note vandy vape have made their more user friendly.

Sounds promising. I leave the cap on for squonking on the current version, it’s really no big deal.

Have they changed the clamps at all? I note vandy vape have made their more user friendly.
Not on the pre release version I have but don't really have a problem with them. Would have been a nice addition to have springs but guess extra cost may be a contributing factor.

Back
Top Bottom