What's new

Profile RDA, No flavour. HELP PLEASE

Keith Vinson

Postman
Hi guys,

New to P.O.T.V all though I've been browsing forums on here for a number of years.

Recently purchased the profile rda. I'm getting zero flavour and it's driving me crazy. I have only tried the mesh strips. I've followed many tutorials and have also tried the mesh and wick provided as well as following rip trippers firebolt and orfr mesh strips. I have also tried closing he airflow off and on but still nothing.
Still not getting hardly any flavour but plenty of cloud.

I love the rda for its smooth vape but all I get is just a sweet taste but no flavour( if that makes any sense) plus it looks good on my rage.

Could it be down the the profile exposing the juice I usually use?
Is there to much cotton?

I'm stuck... anyone please help.

I found the standard cotton muted the flavour a fair bit. I rewicked with cotton bacon and I use the method as used on the wofoto YouTube the flavour is much better.

I also find it requires around half a squonk bottle of juice to get the wick saturated enough for best flavour.

It's by far the best RDA I've ever used for flavour and ease of wicking etc

I use the airflow with the top row blocked off or fully open. Fruit flavours I run about 50w and custard flavours around 40-45w.

I found the standard cotton muted the flavour a fair bit. I rewicked with cotton bacon and I use the method as used on the wofoto YouTube the flavour is much better.

I also find it requires around half a squonk bottle of juice to get the wick saturated enough for best flavour.

It's by far the best RDA I've ever used for flavour and ease of wicking etc

I use the airflow with the top row blocked off or fully open. Fruit flavours I run about 50w and custard flavours around 40-45w.

Brilliant. Thank you. I have some cotton bacon somewhere. I'll give that a go. I've got it plenty saturated. Also seem to get a bit of leakage out the air holes. I've just chalked this down to me being a novice with squonking.

Brilliant. Thank you. I have some cotton bacon somewhere. I'll give that a go. I've got it plenty saturated. Also seem to get a bit of leakage out the air holes. I've just chalked this down to me being a novice with squonking.

You will find that it will be down to the cotton I had the same issue until I switched to cotton bacon.

I got a fresh strip out the packet split it length ways and that worked out as being perfect size to use as a wick. Just twist the end and then use a screwdriver to hold the ceramic block down while to get the first bit of cotton through.

personaly i found the wotofo cotton shite & only use muji pad instead & as said the profile takes alot of liquid to prime it & i vape at 55w using the nexmesh coil from sr vapes & the flavour is banging.

I got those nexmesh strips so half way there. I'll give the cotton bacon a go and if still bad muji. Any particular wicking method used that may help? I did get slight improvement from the pancake wicking method. Again thank you guys

https://www.sr-vapes.co.uk/product/nexmesh/

CB V2 is crap, wicks too slowly. Prime is great. Take a strip & cut it just a bit bigger than the mesh. I lay a piece of offcut on the ceramic block first, with the mesh only held in on one side put the CB under the mesh & tighten down the other side. Flood the chamber up to (& over the airholes) a couple of times until the juice stops being drawn into the wick. There's a german vid on the way I do it, posted in here somewhere, & I have no issues.

Back
Top Bottom