What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Newest Mesh Style RDA, Wotofo Profile RDA

WotofoOfficial

Postman
Wotofo Profile RDA is hot selling!:xD:
Mesh heating element has been said to be the unshaken trend in vaping, even for RDA category. Mesh style coils can give better flavor experience in various ways.

This time, we bring to you the juice taster RDA, the Profile RDA, designed by @WOTOFO and @Mrjustright1!
You can get it from the name that this RDA aims to free every single flavor in you juice to your taste sensation. It is the flavor profile interpreter for your juice.

To truly taste your juice, now presenting the 24mm mesh style rebuildable platform, the Profile RDA!

Mesh heating method is nothing new, but I bet you've never seen break-through mesh style coil sheet design.
Through trial and error, Profile RDA now we're introducing to you can challenge all mesh or wire coils on flavor production. The coil sheet is made from Kanthal A1 heating material in resistance of 0.18ohm, best performing wattage range from 40W to 60W.
zcE5GMw.jpg

gQjj1bO.jpg

Why we named our new atomizer "Profile"?
Let's say, here's a bottle of personally formulated multi-flavor e-liquid. Can you tell every flavor component in the juice? Commonly, you can tell one or two dominant flavors that may be strengthened by a flavor RDA, and other flavors are missing, but this technology provides you a new perception of your juice. It is the flavor profile interpreter reading out more flavors that were missing in the past.
Discover layer upon layer of your juice flavor, WOTOFO Profile RDA!
ksokWRG.jpg

How does Profile RDA solve the Dry Hit Problem on Mesh Style atomizer?
We add a spring-loaded ceramic support at the center of the deck to ensure effective contact between the mesh and the cotton. So you don't have to worry about this anymore.
Z9vsaIw.jpg

Been using one for a week now & have been well impressed with the mesh set up. Truth will be when I come to rewick as unfortunately you only provide 1 cotton. Are there any plans for SS mesh? @WotofoOfficial . May consider a second if standard coils work well as can then have both set up.

OK ill be brutally honest!
That is the best mesh RDA ive seen! I love the spring load cotton idea! I hated my Vandyvape one as the cotton sagged all the time and you get huge dry burning hit as the cotton wasn’t constantly in contact! I like the fact it also Philips head! The air flow looks good!
I must say @WotofoOfficial looks like you pulled all the tricks out for this!

Cant wait to give one a whirl! When are they expected?

OK ill be brutally honest!
That is the best mesh RDA ive seen! I love the spring load cotton idea! I hated my Vandyvape one as the cotton sagged all the time and you get huge dry burning hit as the cotton wasn’t constantly in contact! I like the fact it also Philips head! The air flow looks good!
I must say @WotofoOfficial looks like you pulled all the tricks out for this!

Cant wait to give one a whirl! When are they expected?
It is really good, airflow smooth & adjustable, works great on a squonker and no spitback. Only downside I've encountered is it eats juice & I feel like I'm constantly squonking. Not sure if it's the cotton slug they provide but it's tighter than a nuns chuff but because the juice is basically being pumped directly into the cotton it soaks up really quick. Might also be my fear of a dry hit lol. @Pugs1970 did a really good review, well worth a read.

It is really good, airflow smooth & adjustable, works great on a squonker and no spitback. Only downside I've encountered is it eats juice & I feel like I'm constantly squonking. Not sure if it's the cotton slug they provide but it's tighter than a nuns chuff but because the juice is basically being pumped directly into the cotton it soaks up really quick. Might also be my fear of a dry hit lol. @Pugs1970 did a really good review, well worth a read.

I will have a read of that! thanks @nwhornet ! I feel like we are following each other on here last few days :p

I will have a read of that! thanks @nwhornet ! I feel like we are following each other on here last few days :p
#stalker lol. Heard about you Yorkshire types.

As I said I'm enjoying the Profile, really clever implementation. Had to grovel with a distro at VapeLifestyle last week to let me buy one as they weren't meant to be sold, although a handful were given away.

Been using one for a week now & have been well impressed with the mesh set up. Truth will be when I come to rewick as unfortunately you only provide 1 cotton. Are there any plans for SS mesh? @WotofoOfficial . May consider a second if standard coils work well as can then have both set up.
Hey @nwhornet, we feel so haapy that Profile get such high grade from you.:woohoo:
It's little pity we have plan to do SS mesh now, because it is easy deformable. :)

Back
Top Bottom