What's new

New Arrival-WOTOFO Profile RDTA- Make The Profile Great Again!

Second Clapton mesh fitted & wicked carefully & yes there's a tangible difference. Closer to vaping on standard coils than sheet mesh.
IMG_20200809_180522__01.jpg

I have one steel wire feeded atty and it struggles sooooo bad with wicking. I mean, I know, I chain vape like, a lot. Feels like with this kind of feeding i need to take 2-3 pulls, pause for a minute, than take another 2-3 pulls. I know I know, it needs to be tipped to the side etc, but one i have needs to be pretty much laid down constantly to even wick. I really hope Wotofo nails it, as they always do [emoji16]

I have one steel wire feeded atty and it struggles sooooo bad with wicking. I mean, I know, I chain vape like, a lot. Feels like with this kind of feeding i need to take 2-3 pulls, pause for a minute, than take another 2-3 pulls. I know I know, it needs to be tipped to the side etc, but one i have needs to be pretty much laid down constantly to even wick. I really hope Wotofo nails it, as they always do [emoji16]
Must be the wicking. Like the Brunhilde I've had zero issues.

Must be the wicking. Like the Brunhilde I've had zero issues.
Yeah, I've tried everything I've learned in my 7 years of rebuilding to no avail. I'm thinking the ropes have to be shot. I've preordered this atty and I'm guessing they rushed it, but then again, Vandy's quality control is nowhere near stellar [emoji6]. I've read somewhere about brunhilde that they also had a small batch with dud ropes on the beginning, I'm guessing spare ropes may fix the issue.

Yeah, I've tried everything I've learned in my 7 years of rebuilding to no avail. I'm thinking the ropes have to be shot. I've preordered this atty and I'm guessing they rushed it, but then again, Vandy's quality control is nowhere near stellar [emoji6]. I've read somewhere about brunhilde that they also had a small batch with dud ropes on the beginning, I'm guessing spare ropes may fix the issue.
Steel rods need to be clean, even grease from your fingers can prevent the capilary action. Cotton needs to make good contact with the tops. I've had both with me today & all this heat made them wick a little too well, juice thinning out when warm.

Steel rods need to be clean, even grease from your fingers can prevent the capilary action. Cotton needs to make good contact with the tops. I've had both with me today & all this heat made them wick a little too well, juice thinning out when warm.
Ahhhh.... Crap. Yeah, done everything right except for the wires. God damn it [emoji23] shame I didn't know this sooner, got the ropes de-cored now and it's a bit better

Back
Top Bottom