What's new

New Arrival-WOTOFO Profile RDTA- Make The Profile Great Again!

Saw a review where the reviewer broke one of these as he tried to bend it around the bending tool. I can't find it to link you up now but he did it with the second one by hand. If that was a one-off then fine, but if it is a regular thing then people are going to get pissed off with buying them only to see too many of them breaking pretty quickly

EDIT: Here it is
It's something that Wotofo are aware of from the reviews. The Clapton mesh is soft & can deform when wicking/rewicking. Shame because they vape great.

Saw a review and the reviewer said that the steel wires struggle to keep up with the wicking?

Saw a review and the reviewer said that the steel wires struggle to keep up with the wicking?

I'll be honest, only when it gets down to the last quarter tank does it struggle but you become accustomed to tipping it to get the juice to the cotton. Have to the same on the Brunhilde so I was expecting it, especially running mesh.

I'll be honest, only when it gets down to the last quarter tank does it struggle but you become accustomed to tipping it to get the juice to the cotton. Have to the same on the Brunhilde so I was expecting it, especially running mesh.

Like the Stil Vapor Genius, I remember doing that.

It's something that Wotofo are aware of from the reviews. The Clapton mesh is soft & can deform when wicking/rewicking. Shame because they vape great.
Thanks. I just ordered a pack of five coils from fasttech, figuring by the time they get here, the RDTA might be available, if not i'll try them in my 1.5

Thanks. I just ordered a pack of five coils from fasttech, figuring by the time they get here, the RDTA might be available, if not i'll try them in my 1.5
I found it very good but a leg snapped on the third rewick. Got one more to set up, saved it for photos :)2.

I found it very good but a leg snapped on the third rewick. Got one more to set up, saved it for photos :)2.
It'll be interesting to see how much they charge for them once they arrive in the UK. FT are doing 50 for £32

It'll be interesting to see how much they charge for them once they arrive in the UK. FT are doing 50 for £32
If FTs pricing is anything to go by about £8. Similar price to the other meshes but have a feeling only 5 in a box. Probs around the £5-6 mark if you shop around UK vendors. They're not released for another week or so.

Did notice in that video you linked, the 2nd Clapton mesh was coloured like it had already been pulsed. Just checked my last one & it's not, just dull.

If FTs pricing is anything to go by about £8. Similar price to the other meshes but have a feeling only 5 in a box. Probs around the £5-6 mark if you shop around UK vendors. They're not released for another week or so.

Did notice in that video you linked, the 2nd Clapton mesh was coloured like it had already been pulsed. Just checked my last one & it's not, just dull.
Actually, now you come to mention it, I did think that coil looked a bit of a state :D

Actually, now you come to mention it, I did think that coil looked a bit of a state :D
The first one I used was dull. Only after a quick pulse did it have any colour so a strange one. They're good coils & I'll get some more when available but I'll be honest, not 100% I could tell the difference in a blind test. Going to compare tomorrow as have 2 RDTAs to play with but it may be unscientific :D

Back
Top Bottom