What's new

Vzone Preco Tank - A Revolutionary Plastic Design Pre-coiled Tank

Yep, lets see a MTL version. I'll try a 3 pack if they are under £2 each. I was perusing a Vaping website today, that was offering pretty basic coils at around that price today, and you still have to stuff them with cotton!
Good idea. But the price is just for per tank, not one box of 3

It's not depressing me. I just watched @vapingv1ck's review and he vapes dessert/custard type juices (coil cloggers anyway) and reckons over 100ml per Tank.
Thats not a bad return, IF the packs are $6 retail.
I know thats a lot of wasted plastic, but having just got a delivery of "shop bought" juice for the first time in a long, long while, 300ml delivered in 30x10ml bottles seems strange also, and thats a UK Government instruction.
As a product I'm thinking Vapers with hand mobility/strength issues, as well as visually impaired vapers, would benefit greatly from this design. I'm not visually impaired, or would consider myself to have hand mobility issues, but fuck me it is sometimes a proper faff to coil and screw down 2.5mm coils in an arty when I can't find my glasses at the end of a long day and the convenience this type of system could offer would certainly tempt meto keep a pack of 3 on the shelf.

I do enjoy cooking, but have a freezer with some ready meals in it for when I can't be arsed, thats got loads of unrecyclable packaging, as does a lot of fruit and veg I buy.
Most Councils CANNOT recycle contaminated plastic anyway, so I'm a little unsure how the current eco-warriors on this thread think their Vape related plastic is currently dealt with.
The plastic is 100% recycle and won't damage the environment, so you needn't worry about this issue.

hmm, tpd nicotine branding on the box but its still 3ml
quoted by Yolanda

Edited

tanks at £4.65 each so £13.95 for a box of 3.
I'm guessing this will be the import price from China so dearer if sold in the uk
No, this is the retail price, my dear

Actually guy's, looking at this from another angle it could be quite positive. It's going to open up a few options for the disabled vaper.
Many on here have issue's with their hands and making or wicking coils is impossible. Even changing a small stock coil can be a no no. This is one to keep in mind in this situation.
I had to try to put an rda, coil and wick package together the other week for a disabled vaper and it came down to one choice. This would have been a far superior option.
All about choice and this could be positive.
:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom