What's new

XTAR 11th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway, let’s go celebrate!

1. My silver curb chain, given to me as a gift 12 years ago by my best friend at the time, he now lives in the other side e of the world so we don't talk much now unfortunately.

2. Tagging the last people to rate my posts
@jay2
@Letitia Wall
1. my son , been around for 28 years now. The happiest accident ever.

2. taking a leaf out of jock's book:
@Ment
@cliveh2

Ooh this is ljust ike a chain letter isn't it? I've been warned about those things :18:

@Ment
@cliveh2

Ooh this is ljust ike a chain letter isn't it? I've been warned about those things :18:
10 years older than my eldest [emoji16] (girl & a massive pita!)

hey @Ment and @cliveh2, you haven't followed the right format to stand a chance of winning tthe prize.
How to enter:
1. Share something that has accompanied you for over 11 years and tell us the story in the comment.
2. Spread to the world and let others have a chance to win!
(copied from the OP)
Besides which , you have now puctured my ego. *bawl* I mean , heck, trust me to be rated by two guys in a row who don't get it (Damn, that might explain the whole story of my life)
:18:

Ok, my signed photo of Nori Haga , the guy is a legend and met him once to get the photo signed and was a top gent.
Photo was a birthday present from OH.

Last edited:
hey @Ment and @cliveh2, you haven't followed the right format to stand a chance of winning tthe prize.

(copied from the OP)
Besides which , you have now puctured my ego. *bawl* I mean , heck, trust me to be rated by two guys in a row who don't get it (Damn, that might explain the whole story of my life)
:18:

I'm way ahead of you, I'd entered on post 5 :P

@Ment
@cliveh2

nope not a chain letter more pyramid scheme, seen my post about mrs vapesmarter wanting a new car like to contribute? good man new you would say yes

Back
Top Bottom