What's new

XTAR 11th Anniversary Celebration Giveaway, let’s go celebrate!

XTAR

Postman
eb05550b-10ec-4daa-8386-216b17356f92.jpg

Thanks for accompanying us all the way. The growth we’ve experience over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support us. You are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

For the last 11 years, our mission is being focused, reliable and innovative throughout our products and services. We will do our very best to continue to meet your expectations.

Now, we are giving away DRAGON!

How to enter:
1. Share something that has accompanied you for over 11 years and tell us the story in the comment.
2. Spread to the world and let others have a chance to win!

Please note:
1. You can post the picture or just describe it in words in the comment.
2. One winner will be picked by random.org and announced here and on XTAR official website www.xtar.cc on 1st, Sept. 2017.
3. At least 80 people participate in the giveaway will take effect.
4. XTAR reserves all rights about this event.
5. More 11th anniversary giveaways in different platforms, 13 winners! Participate here.

Sept, 1st edit:
Congratulations to our prize winner @Ethendinythor !
4Enls7g.png

Please PM me your name, phone number, address and zip code by the end of this month, so that we can deliver the DRAGON into your hands.

A 35-year-old Pentax...I'd really wish someone posting a 35-year-old XTAR charger in the future lol

Thank you all for participating, we can't make it to today without your support!

Last edited:
11 years ago I stopped my own business and began work as a normal engineer.
I'm tired of fighting with the goverment bureaucracy.
And the practice shows it was right decision.

My Swiss shoulder bag. It wasn't cheap but I wanted something that would last and it still looks like new, though the bottom is covered in stains from leaky tanks.

Twitter

FB

My amazing wife. Married 11 years this last February! Got married in Barbados, on the beach with no shoes and no family or friends. Just me, my wife and 7yr old daughter!

barbados.jpg

Last edited:
This is Pappy Jack:
IMG_20170815_090010.jpg

He's been with me since the early 90's, and as you might be able to see, is now blind in one eye and has suffered a few battle scars (thanks to real dogs):
IMG_20170815_085737.jpg

"My dog's got no nose!"
"Your dog's got no nose? How does he smell?"
"He doesn't, he's a soft toy!" [emoji1]

My dog has been with me just over 11 yrs, he's getting on a bit now, takes him a while to get up on a morning (not just him) but still goes everywhere with me, much prefers the company of people than dogs too. A true friend, I struggle to see what life will be like beyond his company

1. I stopped working in London to start a family closer to home. Best decision I ever made :)

Back
Top Bottom