What's new

Would I recommend VOOPOO DRAG Nano? Yes definitely!

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
charlie1465: Well would I recommend VOOPOO DRAG Nano? Yes definitely especially if you like the style of the Drag 2 platinum. In my opinion it's a very pretty and small device that will work well as a stealth vape and to look somewhat classy too.

The pod fits largely inside the device so it is only the mouth piece which protrudes. And the Genie Chip inside results in a very uniform and regulated vape experience. It doesn't drop off as the battery runs lower.:)

There is not much more I can say except it's a Pod device amongst many others and only the smoothness of the vape and the Drag Nano's looks will be deciding factures in any puchase decision. I have had no issues with the coil which is still going strong after 10 days..in fact this has been my experience for other Voopoo pods and I think that if you over vape or otherwise abuse the 1.8ohm coil that will be why it stops working!! I used a 70% VG/30% PG in the pod which it seems to handle pretty well.

11-25-jpg.17200

I use very high VG juices. The only PG in my juices are from the flavoring my vape shop uses. The rest is VG. And I get juices that don't require more than 2 or 3 flavors.
Does the Nano accept high VG

I also tend to chain vape now and then.
To keep from doing that I like to use nic salts when I go out. So I don't chain vape before I get out of my van. Does the nano accept salts?

I use very high VG juices. The only PG in my juices are from the flavoring my vape shop uses. The rest is VG. And I get juices that don't require more than 2 or 3 flavors.
Does the Nano accept high VG

I also tend to chain vape now and then.
To keep from doing that I like to use nic salts when I go out. So I don't chain vape before I get out of my van. Does the nano accept salts?
Should be fine with salts but wouldn't recommend anything higher than 70/30 juice. Probably better life from the coils at 60/40

Back
Top Bottom