What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

World Clean Up Day. 40% Discount @Dovpo Online Store. Plus Catch

dovpo_uk

Vendor
upload_2021-9-15_11-57-48.png

Hello Dovpo Family
On September 18th 2021 its World Clean Up Day.
To celebrate and encourage this Dovpo UK Service are offering a 40% discount voucher to be used at our main online store. From 18th September to 18th October 2021 and we will give you this if your device is recycled or even repaired during this time.
If you have and old or broken Dovpo product all you need to do is get in touch with us at [email protected]
We can then discuss if we can repair your device (we don’t charge for labour)
It’s easy to do and goes a long way to help your environment and helps the Dovpo Family by reusing and recycled parts.

I think we need to see more of this kind of thing in the industry? :)
Do you know what's sad, its posted on several social media sites and to date ive only given the code out twice. not sure what more we can do tbh without customer participation

i think this is all down to the milenial mindset that these younger generation have.
buy something then dump it when it breaks or is not needed anymore instead of recycling.

if they can do it with tents and sleeping bags that have only been used for one weekend then there is not much hope for everything else that could be recycled.

Capture.JPG

i think this is all down to the milenial mindset that these younger generation have.
buy something then dump it when it breaks or is not needed anymore instead of recycling.

if they can do it with tents and sleeping bags that have only been used for one weekend then there is not much hope for everything else that could be recycled.

View attachment 255061
yes its a shame, but even if i do say so myself %40 is a pretty good discount. But heyho you can lead them to water and all that.

Do you know what's sad, its posted on several social media sites and to date ive only given the code out twice. not sure what more we can do tbh without customer participation

It's a great thing to do, well done to yourself and Dovpo.

The only thing I can suggest is to maybe send an information sheet to Dovpo vendors so they can include it in the package when they sell something online or hand over instore. Not everyone uses social media and a lot of people only use it to communicate with friends and stuff like that. The downside of mass communication like we have is that there's a lot of noise and sometimes things aren't seen by the people that would benefit.

This is the first time I've seen this information now, just a thought.

One problem for me i own a few Dovpo DNA's and all work and don't need a repair same for my other Dovpo stuff .
But not being me me me i think this is an excellent thing to do @dovpo_uk . More manufacturers should do this.

One problem for me i own a few Dovpo DNA's and all work and don't need a repair same for my other Dovpo stuff .
But not being me me me i think this is an excellent thing to do @dovpo_uk . More manufacturers should do this.
lol hopefully thats speaks for the quality ere of most dovpo devices

lol hopefully thats speaks for the quality ere of most dovpo devices

thats why i buy the DNA's well built with the best chipset, i don't rate the dovpo chips, same as other manufacturers chips, most are run of the mill. The Axon chip is good in Vaporesso's Yihi chips are also good but suffer from early cut off and battery drain while not in use. I remember back a few years and Dovpo where producing so so mods, today they are much improved and as said last the test of time. Just got a second Riva this week, all black version i like the shape and size.

Back
Top Bottom