What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wismec LUXOTIC MF BOX Review

Wismec

Postman
Dear All,

After I got LUXOTIC MF BOX, I was totally obsessed with it, I have looked into it for two days to admire the appearance and study the function.

I was amazed by the aesthetics and ergonomics of LUXOTIC. The Luxotic line is truly innovative and ingenious with the semi-regulated squonk box LUXOTIC BOX and the switchable LUXOTIC NC. However, the LUXOTIC MF BOX is the latest model of Luxotic line with MF stands for “multi-funtional”.

What I like the most about this box is the color. The nice brushed silver makes it look classy and elegant. The spine of the device has cut corners and gives it a half hexagon shape. With all these edges and design, I feel very comfortable with holding it in my hand.

40010754_2113768488877151_8931186592823902208_n.jpg

Also, I am very impressed with its multi-functions and versatility. It brings a lot of DIY fun for the vaping experience. The two-in-one design can be used both as a sqonker like LUXOTIC BF BOX and a common box like LUXOTIC NC. The device comes with two ergonomically designed circuit boards choices, which are direct output board with faddish indicator lights and variable voltage board with a 0.91inch OLED screen. Another highlight of this device is that the 18650 and 21700 cell can be used interchangeably.

You may ask, how to change the circuit board? When the device was arrived, I was not looking forward to swapping circuit boards as I consider myself a clumsy guy. But I found out it was not that intimidating as it looks. To change circuit boards, you just need to unscrew screws from the outside of the device, remove the plate, then you can see the circuit board. Next step, you just need to unscrew the circuit board and replace it.

Luckily, after using the Luxotic as a regulated device, I found that it had bypass mode, so I don't need to swap circuit boards as I can use the device if I wish exactly the same with the regulated board fitted as with the direct output board by simply using it in bypass mode. At this point, the direct output board does not make much sense. But if you are a DIY pursuer, you can enjoy the fun by swapping the boards.
LUXOTIC-MF-BOX_092.gif

If you would like to get one Luxotic to try out the DIY fun, now it is a good time. There is a Summer Carnival Sale on Wismec online store (Store.wismec.com.), take the chance to enjoy up to 50% OFF discount:

Up to 50% OFF for limited order

30% OFF for Motiv 2

15% OFF for Active, Luxotic and Bellerophon

10% OFF sitewide

Act fast, limited time ONLY!

Back
Top Bottom