What's new

WISMEC LUXOTIC DF BOX REVIEW

Wismec

Postman
This review is from kota, a contest from Wismec review contest. Thanks for Kota!

Hereby my review article for participating the review contest of LUXOTIC DF BOX. This is my first time actually doing an review and I was not that kind of a pro, but I will try my best to write a decent one.

Here’s what you’ll receive with your purchase of the Wismec LUXOTIC DF BOX:

6cb9b7b53817048396b239723664308d.jpg

l One LUXOTIC DF Box mod (batteries sold separately)

l One Guillontine V2

l One E-liquid Bottle

l One Mouthpiece

l One Cotton

l Two Clapton 0.28ohm Coil

l One Cotton

l One QC USB Cable

l Two Instruction Manuals

l One Warning Cards

l One Bag of Spare Parts

8a8b16146b39dcec9d43206915539662.jpg

When I opened the package and hold the squonk (without battery), it was not as heavy as I thought. As for grip and portability, the mod is just the right size to fit in my fist. There are four color available on the market, black, white, green and blue. I personally like the black one, because it’s classic and can be used in any occasion. Anyways, it has 1.3 inch OLED screen and three buttons (one fire button and other two to adjust specs) in the front and the e-liquid bottle in the back. The display screen is big enough to share all the numbers. The squonk mod can fire up to 200W, that’s basically can used by any vapers, including the huge cloud chaser. The e-liquid bottle can fill up to 7ml, that’s going to last a while for me, so I don’t need to refill that often, which is nice.

39aa7ce488ce35bace7e295c4040932a.jpg

Two 0.28ohm Clapton coil was came with in the package, the installation is simply enough. It is said that the Clapton coil can increase the flavor, produce larger cloud and has better longevity. Guillotine V2 as a decent RDA, it is detachable and a it has a multifunctional atomizer tube for air control, it can be installed either upwards or downwards.

fbd8c2bc948e86d54eaadec109a9d370.jpg

0797a5215ab4c2e4b2668e5e9819fcca.jpg

When I set the LUXOTIC DF BOX to 60W (this is what I usual wattage), it put out very good vapor. It actually brings up the flavor purity and can produce a large cloud. I am pretty pleased with what I got here. Starting to fall in love with LUXOTIC DF BOX!

More info here:

https://store.wismec.com/luxotic-df-box-with-guillotine-v2-kit.html?potv

Back
Top Bottom