What's new

Which one do you like?

Are you getting on better with the Mulan now Coolie?

Yes thanks Rew, I had another play with it. Also dug out some really well steeped element tangerine fresh squeeze. I think I have a love/hate thing going on with it. Today I love it. [emoji106]

Being a complete @Cthuluhmod fan-girl today. Looking forward to the new Mod and Artemis tank. Hurry and make them available please?
View attachment 218721
Becomes a bit of an addiction doesn't it coolie.
WP_20200523_22_26_59_Pro.jpg

If Cthulu launched some decent restricted DL kit I could be tempted (depending on the mod) - gimme a decent side by side please.

Becomes a bit of an addiction doesn't it coolie.
View attachment 218733

It absolutely does. I’ll no doubt bite at the first availability of the new Artemis tanks and mod which I think is being called the Hastur( only going off the tin I saw) on FB. You might have noticed the bottle of Digbys oriental plunder in the pic. Good call, it’s nice juice and I like it.

It absolutely does. I’ll no doubt bite at the first availability of the new Artemis tanks and mod which I think is being called the Hastur( only going off the tin I saw) on FB. You might have noticed the bottle of Digbys oriental plunder in the pic. Good call, it’s nice juice and I like it.
Oh I'm glad you liked it. I hate recommending juice as it's so subjective. It's a nice light American style tobacco and that Apple and ginger is nicely balanced. Very clean vape.

Oh I'm glad you liked it. I hate recommending juice as it's so subjective. It's a nice light American style tobacco and that Apple and ginger is nicely balanced. Very clean vape.

Yes a Summer light Tobacco if that can be a thing. Glad you did. [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom