What's new

Which of these two situations do you find more unbearable?

Tbf, even when they do get caught out, there seems to be little fuss or accountablity. It's like "yeah we thought they did that anyway, moving on..."
Chinese folk have no say but know it happens. We have a say but still let it happen :hmm:

And western governments are squeaky clean. The only difference is accountability if caught out.
Yeah, i company i once worked for got caught by the fcc and sued. Other larger companies were doing it also, they just had more clout

We were simply the ones collecting it, microsoft was the one buying and selling it, nothing happened to them.

The one that really makes me laugh is the whole edward snowden thing. Anyone with half a brain new the nsa was spying on all internet and cellphone traffic for years before that came out.
The funniest thing is that when it did, all they said was 'yeah, whadda ya gonna do about it' and ppl just said 'nothing'

Incidently, to answer the original question, it depends on the situation, if im out at a store buying something, than the phone obviously. If im out hanging at a friends house, than the vape, cause everyone i know who used to vape either stopped or went back to smoking because of the smear campaign.

Unbearable is too strong. I'd go for grizzly.
My discharged batteries are a bit grizzly today.

I only use a dumb phone, so not as dependent on it as a lot of other people. My vape battery dying would be worse for me.

Back
Top Bottom