What's new

Which of these two situations do you find more unbearable?

MOTI Official

Postman
upload_2020-7-20_17-55-51.png

To be honest, I can't accept either of those scenarios.
But maybe it's even more unacceptable to run out of battery, because in China, no phone means no wallet.:zombiemonkey:

Please leave your comment below.

The most unacceptable part of that statement is that in china no phone means no wallet.

The most unacceptable part of that statement is that in china no phone means no wallet.
Would never happen in the West would it. Oh wait, ApplePay & GooglePay. Your phone dies & guess what no way to pay if you haven't got a wallet & cards with you ;). Tracked by the government or tracked by commercial entities who then sell data access to government. which is worse.;)

Would never happen in the West would it. Oh wait, ApplePay & GooglePay. Your phone dies & guess what no way to pay if you haven't got a wallet & cards with you ;). Tracked by the government or tracked by commercial entities who then sell data access to government. which is worse.;)
Thats exactly why i dont use google pay, because they are tracking it. I use one debit card, and yes, i know that can be tracked, but it beats having to carry cash and i really dont care if my bank knows that i like italian hoagies, maybe they will send me a coupon.

Google is just too creepy. The chinese government is even worse

And yeah, i know websites i buy stuff from, or even visit, track me and sell my info, there is no way around it, but at least i dont have to think about it constantly

And western governments are squeaky clean. The only difference is accountability if caught out.

And western governments are squeaky clean. The only difference is accountability if caught out.
Tbf, even when they do get caught out, there seems to be little fuss or accountablity. It's like "yeah we thought they did that anyway, moving on..."

Byw, anytime u see something that says it is just collecting anonymous data for quality reason, its not anonymous. Its up to the company collecting it to anonymize it and non-anonymized data is worth more so they dont.

Back
Top Bottom