What's new

Which Kind of Vape Cotton Do You Like Best?

Freemaxtech

Postman
Freemax sub ohm tanks are well known by many vapers, so how about you? As for me, the Freemax mesh pro tanks are my first choice. But different sub ohm vape tanks are equipped with different vape cottons.

oLgES5d.jpg

Now let me show you different Freemax vape tanks with different vape cotton:
Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank: it’s along with 100% Japanese organic cotton.
Freemax Mesh Pro tank: it comes with 90% Flax Fiber (Wood Pulp) Cotton and 10% Japanese Organic Cotton Formula.
Freemax Fireluke 2 Tank, Gemm Disposable Tank and Gemm Pod: its coils are made out of 90% Tea Fiber Cotton and 10% Japanese Organic Cotton Formula.

Plus, the mesh pro coils have a long life span for about 2-3 weeks. AS for the gemm disposable tank, it can be refilled for 30-40 tanks, and the gemm pod can be refilled up to 20 times.

Many vapers love vape tanks with the tea fiber cotton, so what’s your choice? Tea fiber cotton can refresh your taste bud. Maybe you can have a try for these vape tanks with tea fiber cotton.

Note: If your order are over $50, the shipment is free. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the courier asked us more shipping fee than before.

Click here to buy mesh pro coils>>https://www.freemaxvape.com/product/m-pro-mesh.

Back
Top Bottom