What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Which color of Swag II do you like the best?

Sorry for all the confusion caused. It was supposed to be just a thread, not a giveaway. We normally mention it clear as a giveaway if it is like in the Christmas Event. So we changed it already. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Sorry for all the confusion caused. It was supposed to be just a thread, not a giveaway. We normally mention it clear as a giveaway if it is like in the Christmas Event. So we changed it already. Sorry for any inconvenience caused

Sorry from me too, I was just being a facetious arse about the exact wording of the title.

If I contributed to the misunderstanding, well, I'd like to say I'll not do it again but that's exceedingly unlikely ;)

Sorry from me too, I was just being a facetious arse about the exact wording of the title.

If I contributed to the misunderstanding, well, I'd like to say I'll not do it again but that's exceedingly unlikely ;)
Good man :)

Considering how few of us commented I hoped they might have said (our error we'll send them anyway as a present.) was still worth a try. Lol

I have one winging its way to me :) looking forward to my GEN having a little brother.

Review will be coming soon but too late for my 2019 round up I'm working on, spoiler alert - the GEN is in my Top 3 regular mods of 2019 amongst very stiff competition.

Back
Top Bottom