What's new

What's your first impression of the Drag Baby Trio kit?⠀

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
What's your first impression of the Drag Baby Trio kit?⠀
Let me know your thoughts below the comment!⠀

• Mini size, easy to carry⠀
  • Middle adjustable system in dual-holes for better half-DL flavors experience⠀

0q-4ctott_9dem30xxl_m61-png.813057

D9A90A9D-F682-4888-B590-1798149A8A57.png
E7B1BF87-0F1F-4A20-B2DE-A4E210E1E6F1.jpeg
A197C532-9E9F-4EE6-95B2-1BF3DC8DA48B.jpeg

Absolutely magnificent..Best looking mini mod kit with those specifications to date.

I've got two issues with this kit @VOOPOO

1. You should have made the airflow adjustable.

2. The drip tip. It's HORRIBLE. Because you're trying to appeal to both mtl and dtl you've gone for something in between. It doesn't work. And it's proprietary so it can't be changed. You should have included TWO drip tips with the kit. On for dtl and a smaller mtl tip with smaller bore.

Adding to my post above, I now have a further issue with this kit.

The .8 MTL coil is absolutely ridiculous. It really is just silly. There is nothing mtl about this coil. The 1.2 ceramic coil has a very nice mtl restriction. The .6 mesh coil is obviously meant for dtl. But the .8 "mtl coil" is so loose it's absolutely impossible to enjoyably vape it as mtl. How on earth could you think this is a mtl coil @VOOPOO? Maybe someone in senior management should try it and see if they can vape it mtl style. And then fire whoever designed it and whoever decided to market it as a mtl coil.

You could have had a real killer product with this kit. But you've made some really basic mistakes that could have so easily been avoided. It's a real shame.

You need to fix the .8 MTL coil issue by making the draw a lot more restricted. The restriction should be the same as the ceramic coil. And you should make and sell a new top section that people can buy as an extra with a narrow bore mtl drip tip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom