What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's the difference between Odin Mini and Odin 100?

Which one do you prefer?

• Odin 100

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Odin Mini

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

dovpo_hannah

Postman

Odin 100
+ Dovpo 100W Chipset

+ 1*21700/20700/18650

+ TYPE-C Fast Charging

+ Decent, Solid, Quality and Affordable

+ Highly secure, Well-built and Reliable

+ Multiple Protections for Your Safety

Odin Mini
+ DNA75C Chip by Evolv

+ 1*21700/20700/18650

+ Decent, Solid, Quality and Powerful

+ Compact design, comfortable to hold

For me the difference is clear, the Mini has the superb DNA75c chipset, despite it being 25 watts less I think 75 watts is ample for a single cell device, chuck a Blotto on it with a 21700 battery and I would be well happy, USB-C doesn't bother me too much as I charge batteries outside of the mod.

The Silver looks really classy too, nice job Dovpo :)

For anyone that doesn't really tinker with their settings or do the Odin 100 looks more beginner friendly and if the Topside is anything to go by then it should be fast too.

Despite my love of DNA colour chipset I'm mightily impressed with the Odin 100, early days but this feels like the mod of 2020 to me, paired with the Blotto Mini and a 21700 I'm hooked, the Dovpo chipset offers nothing new that we haven't seen before but boy is it fast! and it does pretty much all you would expect.

Given the choice I would still go for the DNA75c but I'm chuffed to bits with the Odin 100 and with my current Blotto setup the DNA would be a waste.

I’ve managed to resist temptation on the dna75c version.... so far!

Back
Top Bottom