What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What Factor Can Make You Buy Mesh Pro Tank?

Freemaxtech

Postman
Hello, Freemaxers! Freemax Mesh Pro Sub Ohm Tank is able to support higher wattage output even between 80-110 watts, so have you already got one to match with your vape mod for a try?

7Z9QhMh.jpg

Now I really want to know what’s the most important for you to choose Freemax Mesh Pro Tank? Much larger clouds? Longevity of vape coils? Better Flavor than regular vape tank? Or anything else?

Click here to know more details about Freemax Mesh Tank >> https://www.freemaxvape.com/product/meshpro

I have the Smok MiniV2 and the design is the same as this so No point in changing!

Sorry can’t justify spending £25 on something that looks the same as what I have already.

i own 3 of these tanks great flavour and clouds not tried the quintuple coils yet not sure i need too

If the coils were cheaper I'd try it but $6 a coil is a bit over the top where I am.

I have two of these tanks and they are great, the coils could do with being cheaper tho.

i own 3 of these tanks great flavour and clouds not tried the quintuple coils yet not sure i need too

I have tried them but there is not enough difference for me from a quad coil and not enough difference between quad and triple so i stick with triple, but that may be just me.

I have two of these tanks and they are great, the coils could do with being cheaper tho.
I have tried them but there is not enough difference for me from a quad coil and not enough difference between quad and triple so i stick with triple, but that may be just me.

@Martvb60 @VVincent have them on offer atm bud $7.45 for the triples https://www.vaporl.com/freemax-mesh...coils-3pcs-pack-triple-mesh-coil-0.15ohm.html

always wanted to try the quad but i figured that might be the case so ive just stuck with the duals and triples

Back
Top Bottom