What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What‘s your favorite mesh coil?

Freemaxtech

Postman
:happy guys:As we all know, FreeMax M Pro is one of the most popular tanks around the vaping society. The coil applies the Freemax patented cotton formula, which is 90% Flax Cotton Fiber and 10% Cotton Fiber, this is the reason why the Freemax Multiple Mesh Coils have an average lifespan of about 2-3 weeks.:gunban::gunban:

There are three editions for option: Resin Edition, Metal Edition, Carbon Fiber Edition, is it so cool? What’s more, you can have a choice from the five new coils for different flavors.:love:

Kanthal Single Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Recommended power range of 40-70W
Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil – Recommended power rating of 60-90W
Kanthal Triple Mesh 0.15ohm Coil – Recommended power rating of 90-110W
Kanthal Quad mesh: 0.15 ohm – Recommended power rating of 80-120 W
SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 Coil – Recommended temperature range of 400-530F

_MG_2137.jpg

i prefer the Kanthal Double Mesh 0.2ohm Coil – Recommended power rating of 60-90W

The 80-120w quad mesh was my choice. Though it's happy at 70-5 , I found.

wouldnt mind trying out the sextuple coils at some point i should imagine they would literally drink the juice though :lol1:

Last edited:
I don't think the sextuplet coils are out yet or they weren't last time i looked, possible they are now. I tried the quintuplet coils and did not notice any flavour difference from the quad coils.

Back
Top Bottom