What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Welcome Back, the Beloved Blotto Series

I'd be more than willing to road test and do a write up. My comment was more of a show of interest.. Gone right off dual coil high watt cloudbusters.. Much prefer the single coilers now
I’d been talking to @Pugs yesterday and he runs 130-200 watt builds so I gave it a go, nearly blew my head off lol. Not for me.

I think a list would keep the offer under control tbh if 40 show interest I doubt Dovpo are going to send 40 out.

Ok, trial time, first impression, I'm suprised there is no drop off in flavour fitting the coil to one side, but I honestly cant tell the difference between the two. Puff counters set to 0. See which one suffers soggy bottom first :hmm:

20210910_232558.jpg 20210910_233102.jpg 20210910_233518.jpg 20210910_233554.jpg

Your cotton tails are to short imo. They need to touch the base of the deck
I use
Ok, trial time, first impression, I'm suprised there is no drop off in flavour fitting the coil to one side, but I honestly cant tell the difference between the two. Puff counters set to 0. See which one suffers soggy bottom first :hmm:

View attachment 254262 View attachment 254263 View attachment 254264 View attachment 254265
and I use labo puff pads. But to be fair that shouldn’t make to much of a difference.

Ok the Blotto with the single coil mounted dead centre has suffered with the dreaded soggy bottom...

20210918_194534.jpg

I was a bit sceptical at first, mounting the coil over to one side, but fair play Andy, I'm not sure how but it worked, not a drop through the bottom and now re-wicked with long tails this time. Cheers @dovpo_uk my faith is restored:worship:

Ok the Blotto with the single coil mounted dead centre has suffered with the dreaded soggy bottom...

View attachment 254721

I was a bit sceptical at first, mounting the coil over to one side, but fair play Andy, I'm not sure how but it worked, not a drop through the bottom and now re-wicked with long tails this time. Cheers @dovpo_uk my faith is restored:worship:
Glad it worked for you mate. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few Blottos so is given me time to have a play. 4mm ID 5 wraps works well in the centre but 3mm performs better moved to one side.

I would be up for testing the New Blotto. I have 2 of the other 2 versions. I do prefer the Mini being smaller the full size blotto is ok with my Odin 250c's or SX G and T class's, Legends. I have a second Dovpo Riva coming tomorrow hopefully so That would make another nice set up with the New Mini Blotto.

I would be up for testing the New Blotto. I have 2 of the other 2 versions. I do prefer the Mini being smaller the full size blotto is ok with my Odin 250c's or SX G and T class's, Legends. I have a second Dovpo Riva coming tomorrow hopefully so That would make another nice set up with the New Mini Blotto.
Thanks for the interest .

There being sent to me next week at some point so lead time 4 weeks ish .

Unfortunately the actual boxed for retail have sold out already. So these will be sample ones without the accessories pack. But tbh I doubt people would be bothered about that.

I’m talking with a non mod member about him formulating how the testers will report their findings so it can be a less biased result.

Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom