What's new

Welcome Aboard to Atmizoo

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Just a quick Hello to Tasos and the amazing Team at Atmizoo :worship::worship::worship:
It's a well known fact that both Carol and myself have been Atmizoo Fans for many, many years, starting off with Rollers and Dingos etc, then moving up to Labs and Wave Atties!! Then came the amazing Creek RDAs and shortly afterwards The Tripods, Vapeshells and now the stunning DotShell and VapeSnails.

Their Customer service is the stuff of Legend and you really could not find nicer, more genuine people to deal with.:worship:

So Welcome and we all hope you'll enjoy the ride :)

Absolutely tip top - now get some Tripod up on the site :D

And I have to admit I have been watching the community’s feedback and comments here in the TPOV for years before actively joining today :)
Hello to everyone, thank you for your support and, Rob, I will blush

Btw, Tripod is on the final stages of assembly and finishing.. we should be dropping the new batch in the next 15 days.
Pls stay tuned with our social media and official site news section @ atmizoo.com/news for more precise scheduling updates and details about this.

And I have to admit I have been watching the community’s feedback and comments here in the TPOV for years before actively joining today :)
Hello to everyone, thank you for your support and, Rob, I will blush

Btw, Tripod is on the final stages of assembly and finishing.. we should be dropping the new batch in the next 15 days.
Pls stay tuned with our social media and official site news section @ atmizoo.com/news for more precise scheduling updates and details about this.
I’ve been refreshing it a couple of times a day for two weeks already :D

Best looking atty ever, imo.

C73B81B2-C7BB-4A68-B2E8-F5FD8E1A5EF0.jpeg Tripod with Extension Tank and Steam Tuners kit on the Side by Side Mod and Regular Tripod in Standard Form on the Dani 21700 @Mawsley :)

I have a Dingo from way back when. I don't use mechs much these days but it still has pride of place on my vape shelf because it is such a beautiful classic design.

I have a Dingo from way back when. I don't use mechs much these days but it still has pride of place on my vape shelf because it is such a beautiful classic design.
Atmizoo, for my money, are synonymous with those awesome early days of vaping...a time when everything was fun and vapefest was just a hundred or so people in a tent in a beer garden. And I still get that little buzz of excitement that I used to have when I buy something made by them. Always classic, always top drawer, always a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom