What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo why oh why what name is it

stuartd

Veteran
@VOOPOO got a limited edition kit with the drag x and vmate pod. went looking for new pods as the coil cant be changed and guess what couldn't find them for the vmate pod but after some searching eventually found some pods but there for a pod called the v.thru. so can you tell me are they the same pod mods but with a different name if they are were can we finds pods that will fit the vmate pod

@VOOPOO got a limited edition kit with the drag x and vmate pod. went looking for new pods as the coil cant be changed and guess what couldn't find them for the vmate pod but after some searching eventually found some pods but there for a pod called the v.thru. so can you tell me are they the same pod mods but with a different name if they are were can we finds pods that will fit the vmate pod

I still don't understand why the name has changed.

Hey

Yes they are the same - I used the V.Thru

I think they changed the name for the set - no idea why

Seems abit daft as trying to find pods using the vmate name just brought up mainly a 200w mod which has nothing todo with the pod mod in the box but like I said I eventually found the pods using the v.thru name still realy strange they decided to change the name

Theres some internal differences (v.thru upto 25w v.mate 17w). As far as im aware they both have the same size housing and use the same pods.
Searched before for the v.mate and couldn't find it anywhere on its own. Looks like they could have been made just for the gift sets

edit: just got a giftset delivered. Tried the 1.2ohm pod from my v.thu and although they look the same it dont hold in well at all with very poor contact in the V.mate.
the v.mate pod does click into place on the v.thru though.

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind question. The difference of v.thru and vmate is screen.

Theres some internal differences (v.thru upto 25w v.mate 17w). As far as im aware they both have the same size housing and use the same pods.
Searched before for the v.mate and couldn't find it anywhere on its own. Looks like they could have been made just for the gift sets

edit: just got a giftset delivered. Tried the 1.2ohm pod from my v.thu and although they look the same it dont hold in well at all with very poor contact in the V.mate.
the v.mate pod does click into place on the v.thru though.

Just seen your post iam running the v.thru 0.7 in mine now and no problems with connection. it gives a wee snap noise when pushed in was thinking about getting the 1.2 as the battery life could be better as it seems tobe just a run to the shops or a occasional vape type of mod and not a all day vape

Back
Top Bottom