What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VOOPOO Thanksgiving Month

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
November is for Thanksgiving. Except for VOOPOO Products, What gift do you want most? Poll and let us know your thoughts:
VOOPOO thanksgiving program will start soon. We’re preparing something special for you to thank all you guys’ support to VOOPOO.

VOOPOO T-shirt

VOOPOO Hat

VOOPOO Band ring

VOOPOO Christmas Stickers on drag

Others (Write your idea): ____________
1.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

7.jpeg

????(what next?)
Welcome to comment below~

Again I bring to your attention that there is zero excuse for a British man to wear a baseball cap.

I think they are all nice gifts. I'm happy with the Voo but it's the Poo that raises eyebrows, over here in the U.K. or am I being over sensitive?

Again I bring to your attention that there is zero excuse for a British man to wear a baseball cap.

I have to disagree amigo. In warmer climates I wear one turned the wrong way round to protect my delicate 20 inch neck from any solar damage :D

I have to disagree amigo. In warmer climates I wear one turned the wrong way round to protect my delicate 20 inch neck from any solar damage :D
Oh no , not backwards [emoji47]

That should be some sort of crime [emoji16]

Black hat looks great :)
And like @Cliffyboy1962 said it's the Poo which gets people in UK sensitive about the name ;)

I can hear my friends from work saying: 'have u sparked ur toilet yet buddy?'

Nothing against the company thou ;) just friends being picky about all words used lol

Back
Top Bottom