What's new

VOOPOO Panda AIO Pod Starter Kit

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO Panda Introduction
upload_2018-7-4_14-1-38.png

The VOOPOO Panda AIO Pod Starter Kit is the newest device and set to release in late June or July 2018. It’s an internal battery pod system with included pods for both high mg nicotine salts and lower mg freebase nicotine juices. It’s available in 5 colors: Black/Silver, White/Black, Black/Red, Black/Yellow, and Blue/Gold.

VOOPOO_Panda_AIO_Pod_Starter_Kit_Preview.png

VOOPOO Panda Kit Specs
  • Size:75*47*27.4mm
  • Capacity:5ml
  • Wattage:12W or 8W
  • Resistance:0.8ohm/1.2ohm
  • Battery capacity:1100mah
  • Charging: USB/1.5hours
  • Switch timeout protection
  • Short-circuit protection
  • Overcharge protection
  • Over-discharge protection
VOOPOO Panda Kit Packaging List
  • Panda pod kit
  • Two Replacement pods
  • Sealing O-rings
  • USB cable
  • User manual
  • Warranty card
  • Preview

• The VOOPOO Panda Kit is a new Pod AIO (All-In-One) device, the main draw of this mod is it’s super lightweight and easy to carry plus refillable pods you can swap out on the go. The mod itself is a plastic body and coated in rubber for a nice soft feel to it and nice grip. It’s a tiny pod system one of the smallest for this kind of device and features a large 5ml capacity. The mod uses a 5 click to turn on and off. There is a front-facing LED that lights up when firing or charging the device.

The top cap comes off easy thanks to being magnetic and the pod itself is very easy to get out to refill or change. It just drops into place when you throw on the top cap again. Airflow is non-adjustable and on the bottom of the device but you can use a finger to cover some of it up if you want a tight draw. As it stands now it’s somewhere between a loose MTL and a tight DTL. The Panda has a bunch of safety features as well. A 10-second timeout, short protection, overcharge protection, and over discharge protection. It’s very ergonomic and comfortable to hold. It has a 1100mah battery built in and charges in 1.5 hours.
    upload_2018-7-4_14-5-8.png

It comes with both pod options. One has a built-in 1.2-ohm coil and fires at 8 watts. The other has a 0.8-ohm coil and fires at 12 watts. They claim one is for regular juice and the other is for nicotine salts but at 12 watts it’s fine to use high mg nicotine salts in. The pods are very easy to get in and out and easy to full with a fine point bottle. Twist cap or glass drippers aren’t as easy.

It’s a very nice and small and comfortable pod system. The rubberized finish gives it a great feel and the size makes it very portable to grab on the go. It has all the makings to be one of the top pod systems for 2018 as long as the coils can perform and give good coil life. The low watts make it ideal for high MG nic salt juices and should be a good device for people looking to quit smoking.
    36589944_1007460426089509_6795507250120097792_n.jpg

• More info: http://en.voopootech.com/panda
  • Review Video:

Any opinions about VOOPOO PANDA, welcome to comment below.
Thanks for reading! :)

It does like like a miniature leaf blower. It might be just the job for my house plants.

It's wrong but I want one ....

.... nice to see it's designed for normal people that use their finger to fire too.

Fire buttons are redundant for these pod systems. It should be puff activated.

Since seeing it I’ve spent the morning of my first day back at work daydreaming about going round my house with a tiny leaf blower, blowing houseplant leaves around the place.

Last edited:
Puff activation is good if it fires immediatly.
If not, its pants. So a button isnt such a bad idea.

Aye, good puff activation is what’s needed. There’s no excuse for shoddy puff activation.

Looks quite nice. I love the gold or the red ones. In the market for a refillable pod device so will see how it's reviewed.

I’m put right off by the fact they’ve got the moronic zophie to review it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom