What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Navi Mod Pod Review By Wevape Mods

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
The VOOPOO NAVI 40W Mod Pod is the latest hybrid device to hit vaping shelves in 2019. It boasts a beautiful exterior, long-lasting rechargeable battery, buttery smooth adjustable airflow, and also lots of other intuitive features. VOOPOO has been dominating the mod pod scene as of late. Recent releases like the VOOPOO VINIC 40W Pod and VOOPOO VINIC X 70W Mod Pod have been selling like hotcakes and for good reason!

The VOOPOO NAVI 40W Mod Pod delivers the power of a contemporary box mod, within a pod-like package. If you weren’t 100% sold on the VINIC, I would recommend checking out the NAVI. The brand new triple airflow system enhances the flavor output immensely. It also helps cool down your atomizer resulting in less burnt coils. Furthermore, it extends the overall life of your coil.

VOOPOO-NAVI-40W-3.8ml-Mod-Pod-Starter-Kit-Review.jpg

Pod
The VOOPOO NAVI 40W Mod Pod is light and compact, measuring just 96mm’s by 33mm’s by 18mm’s. The main body is made from a strong zinc alloy material that feels nice and is rather durable. The ergonomic size means it fits snuggly into the palm of your hand. The powerful 1500 mAh battery should last you a day or so of vaping before having to recharge. I was quite impressed by its ability to keep the wattage output consistent.

Similar to the VINIC, it can output 5 to 40 watts, with a resistance range of 0.1 to 3.0 ohms. The charging port has been upgraded to a Type-C connection, which means a quicker overall charge. The response time from the device was almost instant, except when waking up from its automatic sleep mode. This is all thanks to the powerful GENE.AI chipset that boasts many fantastic features.

VOOPOO-NAVI-40W-1500mAh-Mod-Pod-Review.jpg

The VOOPOO NAVI Mod Pod is a very intelligent and also beautiful device. It can estimate the optimum wattage level based on what coil you have installed. This is great for new vapers that want a no-fuss vape. It can also automatically record your vaping activity over a 2 week period. It also allows you to choose between auto fire, button fire or both. I found the auto fire to be a tad slow, so I would suggest sticking with the button fire.

The 3.8ml or 2ml TPD compliant eliquid capacity cartridge is made from food-safe PCTG. Two new coils come with this kit that includes a 0.45ohm PnP-VM3 and 0.6ohm PnP-VM4. Both coils performed superbly thanks to the brand new three airflow system. The flavor I was getting from the NAVI was excellent! Something that I thought was also cool is that all other PnP coils previously released can be used.

VOOPOO-NAVI-40-Watt-Mod-Pod-USA-Review.jpg

Back
Top Bottom