What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VOOPOO Find Trio Kit Review By Vapingood

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Voopoo, a well-known brand, I believe many vapers have bought their DRAG. I also reviewed their Drag 2 Kit previously. Any expectation on the new Find Trio kit? Let’s check it out in my review.

goods_voopoo_find_s_trio_pod_system_kit_1200mah_3ml_00_1ebtd0d.jpg

Design & Building

The whole device is very simple, lightweight, fire by power button, not auto draw. Just install a new coil, fill it up and you’re ready to vape.

1200mAh built-in battery is great, match with a 3.0ml pod, the Find Trio will supply your whole day vaping.

It also applies 3.7V constant output regardless of the battery level. And there is a battery level indicator on the fire button.

Green: >60%
Blue: 20%-60%
Red: <20%
The pod is powered by the GENE Trio chip that can produce 6 to 23 watts of power. Various safety protections come standard like short-circuiting, overcharge, and also low voltage.

Performance
Overall, I am happy with the kit, its simple, good for any starters. I just vaped it for 3 days with the 0.8ohm coil before I posted this review. The flavor is pretty good and the vapor production also meets my expectation, not too cloudy. Unfortunately, in my 2nd refilling, I got some juice split-back to my mouth and heard some juice split-back noise.

Back
Top Bottom