What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Drag Nano Pod Review from Make'N'Vape

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
The Voopoo Drag Nano is a stylish small pod, that is perfect for your pocket or snatch bag. With a great look can the Drag Nano pod measure up its vape experience with its design? Let’s find out.

This product has been sent with the kind generosity of VOOPOO for the purpose of an impartial review. The thoughts that you find below are mine and are no way influenced by the fact that this was gifted. The Drag Nano Pod is one of the latest pod kit offerings from Voopoo. With the first 500, 000 supplied with the necklace in the Fans Version of both NON-TPD and TPD versions of packaging.

*Tip – When placing the necklace on use masking tape around the pod so it doesn’t get scratched as it a little tight getting the hoop on.

The Voopoo Drag Nano Pod is available in the following resin colour schemes. Klein Blue, Tidal (The colour of the reviewed pod), Ceylon Yellow, Fiesta, INK, Aurora, and Nebulas Blue.

Drag_Nano_Pod_Kit_chain2.jpg

Lets start with what’s in the box
Box Contents

}@TGQZ9VRPXBUSS{{G3U2TF.png

Packaging

The packaging I received is the usual white packaging with a simple layout making it easy to read. The usual social media branding on the side, QR code for technical support. On the back of the packaging, we have the description of the contents, usual health warnings, and the scratch and check authenticity.

Inside the box, you are greeted with the Voopoo Drag Nano itself, the 1.8 Ω pod, the silver coloured chain (Fans Version) and the USB cable. Also included was the usual envelope with the little user guide, GENE CHIP card, and warranty card.

Build quality
The build quality on the dinky Drag Nano is extremely good, and lightweight. I do not have one complaint on the quality of this pod. I think its small size is perfect, reminding me of my old zippo lighters.

Drag_Nano_Pod_Kit_drag.jpg

If you get the Fans version, the supplied double chain is much nicer than I thought it was going to be and extremely tough.

The Drag Nano feels like it would survive living in a pocket or bag. However if you do it will get scratched up but that is to be expected, hence the chain. I did at one point lose the Drag Nano for a while. Until I put my hand in my pocket, feeling slightly less obtrusive than the Finic Fish pod from Voopoo, and despite the slight difference in weight. I just had not noticed it in my pocket.

Weighing in at approximately 55 g the Drag Nano is not heavy at all. Standing at 54.5 mm height, 35 mm across, and only 11 mm deep the Drag Nano is tiny. Its size is cute but not in a feminine way, and extremely practical for the upcoming summer. Wether that’s popping out to the shops, or out for an afternoon with your favourite juice.

Drag_Nano_Pod_Kit_gene.jpg

Functionality

The Drag Nano is super easy to use, lift out the pod, take the mouthpiece off the pod, there is a small hole on the side to fill with your juice. Simply fill it up to below the juice hole. Ensure that it is level of both sides of the pods, you may have to wait for it to level out. Place the mouth piece back on and pop the pod back in. You’re all set to go.

Vape and enjoy.

On the side of the Nano there is a battery status LED towards the base. Green is 60% or more power left. Blue is 20% – 60% power. Red is less than 20% power remaining.

Charging of the 750mAH battery takes around an hour to fully charge and that’s from a USB port on a computer so happy days. The battery life for such a small pod kit is actually quite good and better than most true pod kits out on the market at the moment, especially when taking its size into consideration.

With the GENE Pod chipset the Voopoo Drag Nano offers five safety features.
10s time out to protect against coil burn out. Short circuit protection to protect the battery, Protection from overcharging the battery. Discharge battery protection so your battery does not get too low and becomes unusable. Finally output over protection, to ensure your output stays within limits to the pods need, protecting you and the pod.

Drag_Nano_Pod_Kit_pod.jpg

Summary

The Voopoo Drag Nano Pod kit is a great tiny pod kit that produces a nice amount of vapour, doesn’t have as tight as draw as the Voopoo Finic Fish and wicks 70VG juice happily. However you just can’t excessively chain vape on it.

The pod itself holds 1 ml of e-liquid and seems to last reasonably well. A lot longer than I was expecting. It’s great to look and no doubt will get comments from people around you who have not seen it before.

Like most pod systems its flavour profile is best suited to fruits and some creams. I find it difficult to decide what I prefer the best the Uwell Caliburn or the Voopoo Drag Nano for flavour. Both are a good enjoyable vape. Yet they pick out slightly different notes from the juice. For the most part because of its size I think ultimately The Drag Nano is going to be the winner for me on this one.

Back
Top Bottom