What's new

Voopoo Alpha Zip Kit Review By We Vape Mods

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
VOOPOO-Alpha-Zip-Box-Mod-Kit-Review.jpg

Quality
The Alpha Zip Kit by VOOPOO pushes the limit of conventional aesthetic and engineering possibilities. Boasting a high power output, ergonomic design, and the new MAAT Sub-Ohm Tank.

Over the years VOOPOO has released many popular products, but their standout series is undeniably the Drag. I feel this is because of its modern looks and forward-thinking features. The Alpha Zip Kit continues this tradition and delivers in most aspects. Keep reading for a full rundown of the Alpha Zip Kit below.

VOOPOO-Alpha-Zip-TC-Kit-180W-MAAT-Tank-4ml-Review.jpg

Mod
The Alpha Zip is a great little dual 18650 box mod that measures 85mm’s x 51.3mm’s x 25.5mm’s. It can output a respectable 5 to 180 watts within 0.01 seconds. This is made possible via the upgraded GENE Fit chip. It also has 8 different safety protections that address overcharging, short-circuiting, and possible balancing issues.

The Alpha Zip body is made from a combination of zinc alloy, stainless steel, and plastic. This makes it relatively lightweight, coming in at 166.5 grams. The box shape body feels familiar and comfortable in hand. The incorporation of modern carvings throughout the design help’s differentiate the Alpha Zip from similar devices on the market.

VOOPOO-Alpha-Mini-Zip-Kit-and-MATT-Sub-Ohm-Tank-Review.jpg

Tank
The accompanying MAAT Sub-Ohm Tank features a re-invented plug/play coil system and middle adjustable airflow. It measures 24.5mm’s x 55.75mm’s and weighs 76 grams. The MAAT Tank can hold 4ml’s of eliquid that is contained within a strong glass tube. I particularly liked the top push latch filling system. It’s super easy to use, with no mess or leaks.

The flavor and clouds are lacking for this tank and I suspect it has something to do with the coils. The current options include an MT-M1 0.13ohm single mesh and MT-M2 0.2 ohm dual mesh. I hope VOOPOO acknowledge this drawback and release some new coils. Either way, you can still use the great box mod with other VOOPOO tanks.

Buy Voopoo Alpha Zip Kit,just visit this link:Voopoo Alpha Zip Kit

Back
Top Bottom