What's new

Vaporesso Xtra pod system, giving you more with less

Yeah I saw Ecigone had them cheap plus discount, it isn't a loose loose draw if you get my drift in fact it is one of the tightest in my pod arsenal, the OSMALL kind of spoiled me as it was near perfect draw wise, the XTRA is a lot nicer overall though, battery life and quality.

IMHO, the 0.8 meshed cartridges are AMAZING. Loving them.

Long life to mesh!

Actually love my wee Xtra. I'm not a pod user usually but I've got mine with me all the time now.

Anyone seen this rather helpful review on Vaporesso's website? :18: I'll be buying one but wanted to check the specs beforehand and came across this winner of a review :2thumbsup:

Screenshot_20200611_100849_com.android.chrome.jpg

IMHO, the 0.8 meshed cartridges are AMAZING. Loving them.

Long life to mesh!

I bought a Xtra because I really liked the Osmall, the draw and vape is excellent on the Osmall for what it is, but the draw on the Xtra is way too loose for me with the 1.2 coils so I didn’t use it much, however I read your post praising the 0.8 coils and remembered I’d got one that came with it, so I thought I’d give a try and wow they really are very good, loaded with Dripdrop Murray Mint and even with 12mg it’s a very smooth satisfying restricted DTL vape, good shout mate.

I'm really enjoying mine, the 1.2 is a little loose for me but still a very fine vape and I've got some 10mg Element 555 salts in the 0.8 and it's a very good restricted DL indeed.

Back
Top Bottom