What's new

Vaporesso Xtra pod system, giving you more with less

What liquid will you mainly use in the Xtra kit?

upload_2020-3-31_17-58-6.png

Looking in to this a bit further it looks like the 1.2 ohm isn't in fact mesh. Disappointing. Also the pods are refillable but the coils are fixed in the pods, so when the coil burns out you have to replace the whole thing.

Yeah to my understanding the 1.2ohm is regular BUT what makes this special is the Flux Capacitor ....... erm I mean the Flax Cotton wicking, the flavour you get from this thing is sublime.

I've just finished my review of the XTRA (The missing E is an optional extra?) which should go live sometime this week, I've been hammering the pods for weeks and only just changed the MTL one over, they last for ages, I'm not normally a fan of disposable pods but I'm making an exception for this.

The proof is in the pudding, the review period was up a few days back and I still can't put it down.

Spoiler alert but here's a snippet from the review

Vaporesso-XTRA_Title-1.jpg

Final thoughts……
One of the most surprisingly great pods I have ever tried, it is no exaggeration that it has put most of my older pods to shame, my PAL’s and Pasito’s to name a couple will now go into the Sell/Giveaway box and I will very likely buy another as they are perfect for 50/50 juice reviews, I can live without the functionality of adjustable power etc. when they get the vape so perfect, Vaporesso have raised the bar with the XTRA, if it gets better than this then bring it on!

In A Nutshell
The Vaporesso XTRA is a surprisingly great little pod system in a flooded pod market, this is not JAFP (Just Another F**king Pod) in fact it is one of the very best pods currently available, the flavour is superb and it’s replaced many of my other pods, yes it is very basic but it delivers and that is what counts.

Score: 8/10 – Superb Flavour & Styling in a basic compact bundle.
(Hovering on a 9/10 but I just can’t for such a simplistic device)

Good comprehensive no waffle review @Vapaneezer Scrooge
Is the draw similar to the osmall ?
Cheers Andy :)
The draw of the OSMALL is a little tighter but I'm still enjoying it for MTL, the 1.2ohm is the tightest of the 2 pods and great for nic salts, the 0.8ohm mesh is working an absolute charm for 6mg Manabush juices, one of the few pods where I like both coils equally.

Thanks Si,
Vaporesso are definitely on the ball lately, I’m really enjoying the osmall but not sure about the looser draw on the Xtra.
But they’re only £20 posted in the UK, I’m wavering.

Back
Top Bottom