What's new

Vaporesso Target PM Family ---- The Target PM30 kit

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi POTV fans,

How are you doing? I hope everything is going well now in this situation. We listened to the feedback from Target PM 80 and launch more new members in the family with new GTX coils.

Today we would like to introduce the new Target PM30 kit which is more like an MTL version in the family.

Here are some highlight features:
1. Top press to fill, no need to take out the pod, easy and convenient

2. Automatic coil recognition with 3 adjustable power modes, customize the best output for your own experience

3. GTX coils compatible, new 0.6ohm meshed for Restricted DTL and 1.2ohm for MTL

4. 1200mAh battery with Type C charge
More details here

Which feature would you expect more?

@Vaporesso

I have to say i am loving the target pm30 so far! Thank you.
Great flavour, easy to use, well.......when i worked out how to fill it properly but that was me being a idiot!
Nice long battery. Looks stunning

I will leave the rest for my review but im very happy!

@Vaporesso

Great flavour, easy to use, well.......when i worked out how to fill it properly but that was me being a idiot!

How's the airflow for MTL?

@Vaporesso

Looking forward to trying it out Dee

Hi

Airflow is similar to the orbit baby, maybe a bit tighter. Not as tight the osmall around the same as the xtra i think.
I keep picking up various devices to try to compare. Its definitely much more restrictive compared to pm80. Defo mtl with 1.2
Thanks @DeeDee :2thumbsup:

Shame they didn't do an MTL pod for the PM80 as I love the podmod for DTL, having a hotswap to an MTL pod would have been ace.

We do have new GTX coils 1.2ohm for Target PM family for MTL vaping
Hi

Yes and they are awesome!!.
He wanted to know if they can b used on the pm80.
I said yes just use the rubber airflow things to reduce airflow on the pm80 as the pm30 pods dont fit the pm80

Dee

Hi

Yes and they are awesome!!.
He wanted to know if they can b used on the pm80.
I said yes just use the rubber airflow things to reduce airflow on the pm80 as the pm30 pods dont fit the pm80

Dee
The pm30 pods cant fit in the PM80, but the GTX coils in PM30 can fit in the PM80 pods

Back
Top Bottom