What's new

Vaporesso is back! Meet Vaporesso generations!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
upload_2020-2-10_18-43-37.png

A smaller compact Gen would be great. I loved the power delivery of the Gen, but i felt it was too uncomfortable in the hand, and because it was light and thin, I worried it would topple over easily (which happened once, thankfully the tank glass didn't smash)

I like the Gen a lot but i am not sure i would want a mini version, probably be a single battery. I would just buy another original Gen. Best mod of 2019 imo

Welcome back.

I can't believe the Target PM80 isn't in the lineup! one of the best DTL mods I've tried - Absolutely love it and Vaporesso have nailed the coils.

I love the GEN as is, I suspect a Nano version would have to be an inbuilt battery to make it smaller, the Swag 2 is pretty much a mini GEN with its chipset.

I'm hoping to see more innovation as with the PM80, as much as I love the in depth settings of the GEN & SWAG 2 I rarely use 80% of its features, the PM80 is so simple and efficient that makes it such a winner, the coil range detection is fantastic :)

Keep on keeping on

Actually I think I've spoiled the '?' space, it must be the Target PM80 - can you tell I'm slightly obsessed with the PM80? :18:

The luxe s and gen are getting pretty close in the pic. Maybe we will see a baby len or guxe. :D

I'm wondering if we're gonna see a dual 21700 or three 18650 gen for the big boy's.

Back
Top Bottom