What's new

Vaporesso Gen mod firmware update!

Out of interest @eyeball kid and because I'm a little bit ignorant of these things, if I was to put a brand new ss coil on the mod in STC mode and go for it, wouldn't I be in danger of ruining the coil? I've always built up the power I put through a new coil slowly so as not to burn it out. Do you think it would be wise to do this gradual increase in power first before then switching to STC?

Thanks

Out of interest @eyeball kid and because I'm a little bit ignorant of these things, if I was to put a brand new ss coil on the mod in STC mode and go for it, wouldn't I be in danger of ruining the coil? I've always built up the power I put through a new coil slowly so as not to burn it out. Do you think it would be wise to do this gradual increase in power first before then switching to STC?

Thanks
One of the coils I tried was the manger ssocc (stainless not nichrome) and it recognized it and ran great without fussing.
It appears although I've not tried it that you could literally run a coil dry straight from the pack and due to the speed of the pulse sent through the coil, it would cause zero damage.

One of the coils I tried was the manger ssocc (stainless not nichrome) and it recognized it and ran great without fussing.
It appears although I've not tried it that you could literally run a coil dry straight from the pack and due to the speed of the pulse sent through the coil, it would cause zero damage.
So does the STC mode use pulse rather than constant power?

Hi POTV fans,

Not sure if any of you already get the Gen mod in hand. How do you like it?

Your Gen will automatically detect the resistance of all your coils, BUT it will not automatically set anything for you UNLESS you're using a temperature control (TC) coil.

It'll ask you if you want to go into SMART TC mode - the smart means that it'll set the appropriate temperature for you

I know for some starters who prefer to use wattage mode, it might still be a good feature to recommend the wattage for you when attaching a new tank.

Now our engineers make an update to the firmware to add the smart mode in which will recommend both the resistance and wattage for you

Download on our website: https://www.vaporesso.com/download-manuals-for-vapes

So do you think this feature is nessesary or not? Comment to let us know

View attachment 197797
Can you make an update that can show both batteries percentage, temperature and wattage on the screen at the same time??

Updated the firmware on my gen and recoiled a DR rta with stainless steel coils and Smart TC really does work. Very simple for anyone with a gen who would like to try Temp control even if you decide it is not for you . Plug and play Temp Control well done Vaporesso :2thumbsup:

Hi POTV fans,

Not sure if any of you already get the Gen mod in hand. How do you like it?

Your Gen will automatically detect the resistance of all your coils, BUT it will not automatically set anything for you UNLESS you're using a temperature control (TC) coil.

It'll ask you if you want to go into SMART TC mode - the smart means that it'll set the appropriate temperature for you

I know for some starters who prefer to use wattage mode, it might still be a good feature to recommend the wattage for you when attaching a new tank.

Now our engineers make an update to the firmware to add the smart mode in which will recommend both the resistance and wattage for you

Download on our website: https://www.vaporesso.com/download-manuals-for-vapes

So do you think this feature is nessesary or not? Comment to let us know

View attachment 197797

I’m lazy so automatic settings are great. Make it inhale activated and get rid of the buttons next! Gonna order a sexy new gen s mod tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom