What's new

Vaporesso FORZ TX80---Solid as a Tank

If you're vaping 45W and above though I wouldn't go below a 20A battery. I like the Molicel P26A because it's 25A and has a decent 2600mAh.

Still wouldn't get you through a full day though using higher watts. The coils on this tank definitely need dual batteries IMO.

I’ll look for those batteries too. And yeah, seems like it. There’s a Forz RDA coming out too (I guess related to this kit) and that’s dual coil, definitely 2 batteries for that haha. Looks like a really nice RDA though. It’s weird, individually all of the Forz stuff looks great, they just aren’t made for each other haha

I’ll look for those batteries too. And yeah, seems like it. There’s a Forz RDA coming out too (I guess related to this kit) and that’s dual coil, definitely 2 batteries for that haha. Looks like a really nice RDA though. It’s weird, individually all of the Forz stuff looks great, they just aren’t made for each other haha
Well, its not that they arent made for each other, just not ideal. As are any of the single 18650 mods that are packaged with high wattage coils. The .4 ohm coil should be ok tho, i suspect it would work well closer to 40w than 60w.

I thought vaporesso understood this when they designed the armour pro. Maybe there is a forz 21700 on the horizon.

Im ready to put one of these on preorder if anyone can tell me what F(t) mode is, because it sounds like a soft preheat mode, and not sure if it can be turned off.

What is F(t) mode? Is it like a preheat mode?

Is it a setting that can be turned on or off?

Are the times and voltages fixed or adjustable?

Are there only the three levels 'T1, T2, and T3' as displayed on your website or is that just an example?

If the wattage was set to 60w (3 volts) what would T1, T2, and T3 be? (With the .15 ohm coil, for instance)

Thank you for your questions.
F(t)mode can be turned on and turned off.
The voltage is adjustable and please let me know what is the ''time ''you refer to here. Clock time? vaping time? or something else.
The "T1" "T2''''T3" are just examples , T means time. And it doesn't have any meaning. We will change this display picture, sorry for confusing you.

There are 5 colors of FORZ TX80, which one is your style?
upload_2020-9-28_17-12-32.png

now the waiting game...

I hope they make a 21700 version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom