What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso Care Season! [Giveaway] the classic Vaporesso Single battery kit

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi UK fans,

How are you doing? It's really glad that things are getting better in some of the countries now.

But Vaporesso has still been doing our best to show our care to the whole community. Now, Vaporesso care continues---

As you know, Vaporesso has launched a lot of products from entry-level to advanced vapers since created. Guess some of you still love our previous classic products.

Now we will start a "Vaporesso Care Season" to give away the classic ones to our community. And for the first day, it comes the Single Battery Kit, Armour Pro and Swag

GIVEAWAY

We will select 2 winners for Armour Pro and 2 winners to win the Swag on May 22nd
*If the comments can reach 50, we can provide extra 2 winners to win the Swag Kit
And keep active in this community, Season 2 will be coming!

How to enter

1. Comment below which product you prefer
  2. Invite someone to join the giveaway
You must be the legal age in your country to enter
All winners will be randomly selected randomly. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information
Guess what products will be coming next time! Stay tuned for season 2!

Nice giveaway, thank you.

1. I wanted a black Armour Pro for ages, but I smashed my big mod so I ended up getting a black Gen instead.

2. @ForestMagpie - keeping it local.

Armor pro is my fav being 21700 compatible i have a green Armor Pro. My stepdad is a Swag fan he has both swag and swag 2, so i would choose a swag or swag 2 to try it myself.
@LordOdin

Back
Top Bottom