What's new

[Unboxing] VOOPOO Drag Mini 117W with Built-in Battery/ Pocket Power Beast!

Using it seems to suggest that the modes 'Fit' your coil. It's 3 preset modes that replicate the soft, normal, high modes on other mods but without the ability to adjust wattage etc. It's very clever but won't suit some people.
So tying you into their proprietary tanks & coils that are designed to work with this? Or can I stick any tank/coil on & have an unadjustable vape?
[emoji848]

So tying you into their proprietary tanks & coils that are designed to work with this? Or can I stick any tank/coil on & have an unadjustable vape?
[emoji848]

That's the clever bit. It works with any stock coil tank and reads the coil. Now granted I've not tried it with an RTA or RDA yet, that's tonight's experiment, but it reads the stock coils quite well. I noticed that it goes for the high end of the recommended wattage. I tried it with one that had a recommended of 60-90 and it came out at 90 in wattage mode. The fit mode worked quite well, although 3 was pretty much the best for me.

They do say it works best with the Uforce tank but then they would, it helps them sell more of them. They also say it's not for RTA, RDA or RDTA but I'll be giving that a bash tonight to see if that's true.

Back
Top Bottom