What's new

Twin 21700 Dovpo Riva?

Not a big fan of Stabwood to be totally honest though i do like 21700 Mods and if they are DNA that's all the better, Got the Odin 250c off @crustyfolker a few month back and really wasn't sure if it would get a lot of use but it's my goto Mod and i love it.
Was it the red one?. And yes very good solid mods!.......

Rolling out the same things with little additions just doesn't do it for me and i see it as the companies, not only Dovpo doing this with a lot of things, i mean how many more variations of the Blotto are going to be made until that Cash cow dies, To me it's all about the money and how much they can rake in. If Companies don't take risks how is vaping supposed to move on, Rolling out the same stuff with small or insignificant changes just doesn't cut it with me and i bet there are a lot more than me that think the same.
Tbf, lots of other manufacturers do this. Take the Geekvape Aegis Boost for example, there are so many different versions of this I've lost count

Tbf, lots of other manufacturers do this. Take the Geekvape Aegis Boost for example, there are so many different versions of this I've lost count

I did say not only Dovpo lol, Voopoo spring to mind with the many many drag mods, a few companies are doing it. Vaporesso did it with the Gen, Buy this new mod, it has a X instead of a S.

Back
Top Bottom