What's new

Twin 21700 Dovpo Riva?

Got myself a second top gear as an xmas pressie off the little one only cost £45 i bet flawless have now sold them all at that price. So i have decided to let one of my Odin 250's go up for sale. Among a few other mods, hoping 2022 will be a much cheaper year for me regarding how much vape gear i buy.
I’m assuming that’s the first step in the shinyitus self help group

I’m assuming that’s the first step in the shinyitus self help group

Yep i have to many mods now so some will have to go and make room for anything new. But i am going to try and keep buying to a minimum these days. So black friday, cyber Monday i won't be buying anything vape related Hopefully.

Yep i have to many mods now so some will have to go and make room for anything new. But i am going to try and keep buying to a minimum these days. So black friday, cyber Monday i won't be buying anything vape related Hopefully.
:goodluck::happy guys:

I’ve been banging on about this with the guys for a few months now.

I think it would be an awesome device and possibly surpass the Odin 250

Dovpo have got some R&D plans plugged in for 2022 and my gut feeling is a Riva 21700 will be made but around May ish time. Hopefully!!!
But which Year ????

I would just like to see something different, 18650 or 21700 would please me. Something that grabs the imagination and not the Mods that look the same but a different Chip and different Menu. I was looking through loads of mods last night and not one took my eye, they are all same old, even the DNA's are piss poor and had the same boring old menu's for years. Innovation is the thing Manufacturers should be looking for and not remade old mods.

I would just like to see something different, 18650 or 21700 would please me. Something that grabs the imagination and not the Mods that look the same but a different Chip and different Menu. I was looking through loads of mods last night and not one took my eye, they are all same old, even the DNA's are piss poor and had the same boring old menu's for years. Innovation is the thing Manufacturers should be looking for and not remade old mods.
I can understand that. Even Stab wood mods are not really doing it for me at moment. I seem to have gone very minimalistic in looks, and liking it.
Its all very much the same

Innovation comes at a huge risk financially and reputation tbh .

I know that Dovpo have taken on some new eyes in the R&D dept and they are looking at new tech and new designs but the vaping world is completely different in different countries. What we would like to see in the uk market is polar opposite to what the Asia market wants so it’s difficult for any manufacturer to find middle ground.

Rolling out the same things with little additions just doesn't do it for me and i see it as the companies, not only Dovpo doing this with a lot of things, i mean how many more variations of the Blotto are going to be made until that Cash cow dies, To me it's all about the money and how much they can rake in. If Companies don't take risks how is vaping supposed to move on, Rolling out the same stuff with small or insignificant changes just doesn't cut it with me and i bet there are a lot more than me that think the same.

Rolling out the same things with little additions just doesn't do it for me and i see it as the companies, not only Dovpo doing this with a lot of things, i mean how many more variations of the Blotto are going to be made until that Cash cow dies, To me it's all about the money and how much they can rake in. If Companies don't take risks how is vaping supposed to move on, Rolling out the same stuff with small or insignificant changes just doesn't cut it with me and i bet there are a lot more than me that think the same.
@LordOdin Surely you want a stab wood DNA 100c single 21700 haha

@LordOdin Surely you want a stab wood DNA 100c single 21700 haha

Not a big fan of Stabwood to be totally honest though i do like 21700 Mods and if they are DNA that's all the better, Got the Odin 250c off @crustyfolker a few month back and really wasn't sure if it would get a lot of use but it's my goto Mod and i love it.

Back
Top Bottom