What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Twin 21700 Dovpo Riva?

I've never understood the attraction with short mods, To me the height isn't particularly important as you wrap your hand around it, anything with shorter mods you have to either hold it with 3 fingers and tuck one underneath or accept the fact that the edge of the base is going to dig inside the bottom of your palm.

Weight, width and sharp edges can be an issue for me - but I've never been bothered if the top and bottom aren't totally enclosed by my hand as its less edges to piss me off.

Possible answer, the sbs mods like the Aspire Mixx Kixoku Techmod are similar to a box of fags in size, making them easier to pocket without the Tank sticking out. Think about a 18350 tube no one can see you vaping it, i have an LPG for such occassions. Being more MTL i just hold the vape in till i breath no vapour out, nic fix done with and no ones any the wiser lol, long train journeys are more bearable, you may even get away with it in the plane loo, not that i would advise it
Your 3 fingers and one underneath is how i hold most mods anyway lol. it seems to work as i have never dropped one from my hand or had one slip. I have had a couple fall from a shirt pocket or off my lap as i have got out of a car though.

Possible answer, the sbs mods like the Aspire Mixx Kixoku Techmod are similar to a box of fags in size, making them easier to pocket without the Tank sticking out. Think about a 18350 tube no one can see you vaping it, i have an LPG for such occassions. Being more MTL i just hold the vape in till i breath no vapour out, nic fix done with and no ones any the wiser lol, long train journeys are more bearable, you may even get away with it in the plane loo, not that i would advise it
Your 3 fingers and one underneath is how i hold most mods anyway lol. it seems to work as i have never dropped one from my hand or had one slip. I have had a couple fall from a shirt pocket or off my lap as i have got out of a car though.

i can’t go into for obvious reasons but there going to be all sorts coming in 2022 so I’m told

I do like the idea of a single 21700 Carbon style device tbh but I don’t think the top gear knob would work there is quite a bit going on under that dial and it needs the room which a single device wouldn’t offer

maybe use the top gear as the battery cap for a 21700, remove it's ability to be used to alter things on the device. so a mix of the topside and top geari think the 100c is a larger board which would help make space for a 21700.:). Just chucking ideas at you mate

You sods, :) you will cost me a fortune by the sound of things. Looks like selling a couple of duplicates soon to make room for
Hahaha

we’ve been talking and watching what our closest Rivals have been upto and I think there slowly exhausting them selves.
But Dovpo has got a huge scope and if I’m honest a lot of catching up to do and different genres of vaping to step into. 2022 is hopefully the year we’re going to catch up.

Hahaha

we’ve been talking and watching what our closest Rivals have been upto and I think there slowly exhausting them selves.
But Dovpo has got a huge scope and if I’m honest a lot of catching up to do and different genres of vaping to step into. 2022 is hopefully the year we’re going to catch up.
Interesting, I know you can't give anything away just yet or maybe you can, do you think there might be another topside variant released, dual 18650 lighter version would be nice, love the original topside squonker still going 4 years of regular use too

Interesting, I know you can't give anything away just yet or maybe you can, do you think there might be another topside variant released, dual 18650 lighter version would be nice, love the original topside squonker still going 4 years of regular use too
Sorry Buddy
Loose lips sink ships

Fair enough, doesnt hurt to ask, look forward to the 2022 releases [emoji3]
Regulated Armour Squonk hopefully a PWM version.....

dovpo6_750x750.jpg

Hahaha

Got myself a second top gear as an xmas pressie off the little one only cost £45 i bet flawless have now sold them all at that price. So i have decided to let one of my Odin 250's go up for sale. Among a few other mods, hoping 2022 will be a much cheaper year for me regarding how much vape gear i buy.

Back
Top Bottom