What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Twin 21700 Dovpo Riva?

I’ve been banging on about this with the guys for a few months now.

I think it would be an awesome device and possibly surpass the Odin 250

Dovpo have got some R&D plans plugged in for 2022 and my gut feeling is a Riva 21700 will be made but around May ish time. Hopefully!!!
:2thumbsup::bliss::yahoo:
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

I know.

The guys at Dovpo think I’m a bit weird because of my Riva fetish
I've got a size fettish and dont understand in this day and age why some mods exceed the length of the battery by so much.
If it follows the same compact size format and doesnt exceed 85mm tall it will be an awsome mod.

I'm not alone in this either but i often see folk just ploughing in without realising.
I'll prove it too - Over the next few months just keep an eye out for how many lostvape hyperions and steamcrave hadron pros hit the for sale adds......

I'm not alone in this either but i often see folk just ploughing in without realising.
I'll prove it too - Over the next few months just keep an eye out for how many lostvape hyperions and steamcrave hadron pros hit the for sale adds......
+100 again :)
I am using my Odin 75 over the Hyperion right now. It has become my favourite single 21700 mod.

Yeah, that Hadron Pro is a bit tall at 116mm or so isn't it? I think the Plus looks better @ 98mm, and it's dual 21700.

For me the duel battery mods using 21700's are a bit bulky and heavier. I have 2 Odin 250c's and 2 Riva's i prefer using the Riva's. Same for Minikins prefer the 18650 to the 21700 due to size. Odin mini's i can't understand the weight difference compared to the Odin 250c.
The hyperion i got about a month ago but i won't be selling it, its a light weight mod
The Hadrons yes DNA mods but it is the first DNA that i am not keen on, i just think they are to plain looking don't shoot me down for saying this as it is just my thought i don't expect folks to agree as we all have different tastes.
I am definatley getting the Think Vape Craton 100c when it's out.
I am with you @StrawberryRipple on why some mods are to tall without the need. Prime example of late the Voopoo Musket mod duel 18650 but due to the chip being on top of the mod the mod is taller than my duel 21700 mods.
Would i buy a Riva 21700 possibly, possibly not, but if @dovpo_hannah , @dovpo_uk announce a Odin mini or a Riva Mini with a 100c chipset and a 21700 i would buy one. Another mod that would sell loads would be a DNA100c side by side mod.

Back
Top Bottom