What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Topside Carbon Battery Door Hack

dovpo_uk

Vendor
https://dovpo.com/blogs/news/topside-carbon-battery-door-hack

Hey guys using the best technology and skills I have to hand I’ve successfully managed to replace the Topside Carbon Battery Door using the original Topside Frame. It’s not to hard to be honest.

Being lazy I’ve dropped the link to the instructions here rather than type it all again.

If your lurking here Cheers Warren Powell. Told you if you stick with me I’d make you famous

As a side note. The Topside Carbon circuit board isn’t available either but I can retro fit the original Topside board to fit the Carbon. Not ideal but hopefully it will stop you from throwing them at the wall which seems to be a thing you Potvovians seem to do.

Cheers Guys

As always if you need anything I’m an email away.
[email protected]

https://dovpo.com/blogs/news/topside-carbon-battery-door-hack

Hey guys using the best technology and skills I have to hand I’ve successfully managed to replace the Topside Carbon Battery Door using the original Topside Frame. It’s not to hard to be honest.

Being lazy I’ve dropped the link to the instructions here rather than type it all again.

If your lurking here Cheers Warren Powell. Told you if you stick with me I’d make you famous

As a side note. The Topside Carbon circuit board isn’t available either but I can retro fit the original Topside board to fit the Carbon. Not ideal but hopefully it will stop you from throwing them at the wall which seems to be a thing you Potvovians seem to do.

Cheers Guys

As always if you need anything I’m an email away.
[email protected]
Now, you're just showing off!! :18:

Good stuff buddy. Excellent.

Oh, and I think I may be guilty of starting the " throw it at the wall screaming in anger" trend! As you well know!!

Now, you're just showing off!! :18:

Good stuff buddy. Excellent.

Oh, and I think I may be guilty of starting the " throw it at the wall screaming in anger" trend! As you well know!!
Lol .

I think that could be the title of a new thread “ what do you throw at the wall today” .

Again I’ll take the royalties on that

But yeah squonks don’t bounce.

Cheers Andy

Lol .

I think that could be the title of a new thread “ what do you throw at the wall today” .

Again I’ll take the royalties on that

But yeah squonks don’t bounce.

Cheers Andy
I'd probably fill that thread myself. Red mist an all!!!! :18:

Back
Top Bottom