What's new

The VOOPOO Drag Family

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
After 15 months spent in Research & Design, we finally released new Drag 2/Mini on Oct.16th, 2018. With revolutionary FIT GENE CHIP inside, the new drags are the upgrade of the previous one from hardware and software upgrades, including the new resin choices, well-rounded edges, smoother and richer taste, and super long battery life than ever.
dsc05528.jpg

The Drag Features:

1. Pioneer Siper Mode will work under 130-57W power range with the atomizer of 0.1-0.3Ω.

2. Stable power output to ensure the power of atomizer.

3. With Uforce T1 tank, 5 colors for your choice.
drag.png

the-drag.png

dsc03231.jpg

The Drag 2 Features:

1. With revolutionary New FENE Fit chip inside

2. 3 Fit Modes: Long battery Life, Fit all flavors, Big clouds

3. 177W max output

4. Rounded edges, 8 resin colors for choice

5. Paired with new Uforce T2
drag2.png

the-drag-2.png

e5beaee4bfa1e59bbee78987_20181008182035.jpg

The Drag Mini Features:

1. With Innovative GENE FIT chip inside

2. Three Fit modes: Long Battery life, Fit flavors, Big clouds

3. 4400mAh built-in battery

4. 117W Max Output

5. Paired with new Uforce T2 tank in Large e-juice capacity
drag-mini.png

the-drag-mini.png

e5beaee4bfa1e59bbee78987_20181008181821.jpg

The size differences between Drag & Drag 2 & Drag Mini:
1065vw950qs11.jpg

If you wanna get one yourselves, click to buy here: Shop – VOOPOO VAPE
Or you can get them on some online shop, they are available to pre-order already.

Any questions, feel free to comment below.

@VOOPOO have you removed the chimney section on the TPD version of the T2 tank? The same as you did with the T1 TPD version that now comes with the UK TPD kits.
left: looks like NO CHIMNEY
right: looks like it has the chimney
tpd.png

@VOOPOO have you removed the chimney section on the TPD version of the T2 tank? The same as you did with the T1 TPD version that now comes with the UK TPD kits.
left: looks like NO CHIMNEY
right: looks like it has the chimney
View attachment 177516
Hi there, thanks for the questions. I have asked related department about this.
They said that if you use 3.5ml/5ml tube on the TPD verison of T1 and T2 tank, you need to use a connector , but if you use 5.5ml or 8ml tube on the TPD verison of T1 and T2 tank, you need to use two connectors to make it compatible. So fpr more convenient using, have better use the 3.5ml or 5 ml glass tube on it.

Hi there, thanks for the questions. I have asked related department about this.
They said that if you use 3.5ml/5ml tube on the TPD verison of T1 and T2 tank, you need to use a connector , but if you use 5.5ml or 8ml tube on the TPD verison of T1 and T2 tank, you need to use two connectors to make it compatible. So fpr more convenient using, have better use the 3.5ml or 5 ml glass tube on it.

you guys need to change what your website says. it is misleading in regards to the tpd t2. even the tank in the picture is EXACTLY the same as the standard version which quite clearly it should NOT be
Opera Snapshot_2018-11-09_084827_en.voopootech.com.png

std.png

Oh, thank you for letting me know. I will ask my colleague to correct the website mistake. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom