What's new

The first Subohm 80W PodMod, the Target PM 80 from Vaporesso

Looks nice but i am going to argue here. This isn't the first sub ohm pod kit, get the adapter for the Vinci x and you have an 80w mod. Pods are like ego's 5 yrs ago, and are evolving in the same way. Whats next 200w pods?. are we going round in circles. No doubt there will be an adapter for this pod as well, rendering it an 80w mod, sorry if this sounds a bit of a rant but it isn't it's just what i am seeing happen and in a way it makes no sense

But now they are made of plastic... Yayyyyyy. Quite agree with you, do also quite like the look of this particular kit though.

I find pods hard to use to be honest. not my vaping style so these adapters will help me use my vinci 40w with a manta mtl or wasp rta , gear rta should be more use to me then and i have one en route (adapter). Vapresso make some nice stuff so this kit is one to think about

Love it. I really hope this has an rba option in the future

The Target PM80 was released already on Jan9th. It might take 1-2 weeks to arrive local vape shops.
You can pre-order from your fav shop now!

Or you can check on our website here

upload_2020-1-13_18-54-39.png

Received one today, easy to get excited with new toys but this.................

Holy Moley this is frikkin awesome :)

I've used DTL pods & AIO's but this Pod Mod has blown me away with its performance & flavour, writing a review for it so giving it a good hammering over the next few days.

It looks superb, feels great and performs better than some of my best regular DTL mod/tank kits, the flavour and airflow :11::2thumbsup:

DTL Pod Mods are firmly on my radar now if this is anything to go by.

What kind of coils do you prefer to use in the Target PM80 kit? MTL or Restricted DTL or DTL?

upload_2020-3-4_18-50-54.png

Love the look of the red one, when I get one it will be for DTL.

Back
Top Bottom